1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[ PMO -FREE 2019 CHALLENGE ] - three hundred and sixty five days without PMO in 2019

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by control your life, Dec 24, 2018.

1. AnAddictedDad

AnAddictedDad Fapstronaut

2. AnAddictedDad

3. AnAddictedDad

Checking in Day 303!!
    This has, without a doubt, been the best year of my life in terms of fighting the P&M demons, and ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS NoFap FORUM!! Thank you to all the moderators who give selflessly, especially @control your life without whom this 365 days challenge would not have begun {hang in there my good man}.
    Never, ever did I think I would reach 300 days without the sensual satisfaction, and release of P&M.
    As many of us experience, my SO has very little interest in S so the temptations are consistent and pervasive to turn to PMO. Perhaps I am not actually free. Perhaps if I stop visiting this site I will lose focus.
    All I know is, I have a freedom never before known to me!!
    Having seen people fall out of this challenge, I realise how humbling it is to still be here because I could fall at any moment, and have been close to falling.
    The 365 Day end is in sight - here we go :):)

control your life likes this.
  4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thanks for the mentioning :) . Keep strong . Dont underestimate a simple O , as I did . It can ruin weeks and months in which you can simply enjoy life. Be reasonable in your actions . Have a nice days friend :)

5. AnAddictedDad

6. AnAddictedDad

Day 309.......less than 2 months to go :)

7. control your life

8. AnAddictedDad

Three Hundred and Eleven Days Check-In :D:D

9. control your life

nice ! keep going strong ! to be honest you surprised me a lot ! Dont make my mistake ! Stay away from triggers ! Simple O will ruin everything ! believe me ! have a great sunday! :)

10. AnAddictedDad

@control your life I have surprised myself. I only abstain from P&M, not O as my SO "sometimes accepts my advances". But, our relationship is very strained at the moment so without much O, I am battling to resist P+M+O!! I have come very close to failing... If I abstain from O, and she does want S, it would be too complicated as she does not yet know about NoFap :(... It is tough at the moment!

11. AnAddictedDad

You are at 2 weeks!! That is awesome. Keep going!

12. AnAddictedDad

13. 353...the longer u go the higher will be urgesssss

14. control your life

I wander myself is it easier or not with S , becouse of the chaser effect. I thought before its much easier ..but now i doubt that ... keep going friend ...i believe your life already changed .. :) dont step back

15. control your life

Getting closer..keep it strong !

16. Thanks Man.I try my besttt.

17. AnAddictedDad

Oh yes, you are quite correct!! The urge is there!!!

Deleted Account likes this.