1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hopelessness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Son of Midgaard, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Son of Midgaard

Son of Midgaard Fapstronaut

I keep relapsing to Badoo and all of these low-level dating apps, it is either Badoo or tinder. I would say being and feeling lonely is big part of it.

I look pretty good, tall, 194 cm great shape, nothing wrong there. Yet I always attract low level women: I think it is because i live in Sweden and toxic feminism has gone rampant making women not only ruthless and narcissistic but also obese and lazy. I am not interested in someone with kids or someone that can't even keep a steady weight and is heavily obese, infact I today got ghoasted even by an obese single mom, it blew my fragile self confidence away! I could not believe it, did nothing odd, said nothing odd, just all of a sudden she was no longer a contact and blocked me on Badoo.

I have a few friends frequenting these dating apps to - none is succesful. We are all between 25-38 years of age and good looking fit guys. Still, in Sweden, it is like girls have lost all sense of the world outside of themselves infact i tried registring in another country and immediatly got three times as much attention, and it was another european country aswell.

It feels hopeless. Being single and being seemingly hung up on those damn apps and the low quality crappy women that usually frequent them. attention-whores, fatties and single moms galore! I hate them!

I understand why guys are there, i mean look, guys get zero positive attention in society today in the west, we gotta try to see if we can get something out of it right? It is understandable? on the other hand women drown in free attention all over social media from desperate horny beta cellar-dwellers who think they will score by drooling and white knighting overrated women on FB or instagram. Can't believe guys still give'm such free attention it is so sad, and will ultimately only lead to some kind if of crisis when you realize it was all a huge waste of time and energy.

I erased my Badoo account. I even still had paid-premium options available to me, still decided enough is enough. This dating app nonsense is crazy. Crazy! I would like to hear more guys speak up. Speak up I say! stop feeling like you have something to lose by doing so, it is important for the world to see how this shatters guys confidence!

Come on!

Metis07, Get_It and Hold it in like this.
  2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Saying stuff like "Low level women" or "Low quality crappy women" sure doesn't make you look much better.

Carrotman and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

You live in Pussy Hat ruled Sweden? smh, that sucks dude.

Son of Midgaard likes this.
  4. athlean

athlean Fapstronaut

I get where you're coming from and i totally agree ... I also deleted tinder for this month and see next month or in january whether i'll download it again. I am also very lonely and the only wat i can get dates is through these apps..

my solution for now is to just focus 100% on myself and not on women, not give em the satisfaction of another guy just 'wanting' them. hopefully by doing this i can get some sense back and also by gradually improving my life (one step is nofap).

Metis07 and Son of Midgaard like this.
  5. Son of Midgaard

I have the right to my own personal opinions, and I also am convinced alot of guys spent time there would agree with me. Judging me on account of having "wrong opinions" sure might not make you look good either ok?

Get_It likes this.
  6. Son of Midgaard

Man, I wish and dream I didn't. This place is cancerous!

I am as we speak preparing for a solid escape plan from Islamic emirates of Femistan.

Get_It likes this.
  7. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Whiteknight beta sympathizing isn't a good look either.

Son of Midgaard likes this.
  8. Son of Midgaard

Thank you for sharing some of your experiences, I am not surprised that you have almost identical outlook on this. Agree on your brief account of the solution for you provided, I also believe not at all validating them as you say by just approving them and hitting them up on any social media is sheer validation. And as they say, this is what most of them seek for: short term gratification. It is all hedonism it seems.

I would like to live without Messenger and have no social media plattform on my smartphone, it is just I know many people never answer text messages on the phone that frequently anymore, so I might get more isolated in return. Hard call!

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

You sure like using those words dude.

10. Son of Midgaard

If there are so many high-quality women on these apps, please share your personal experience of these. I really wanna know, ok? Prove me wrong, I bet not one serious person could provide too much evidence of this.

The damage done in just a few days texting and ghoasting takes maybe months to recover and rebuild. There is no easy way for men these days, mainly alot of hard work for little reward, I agree with Rich Cooper most ofen the juice and worth the squeeze when you are brushing 40 years of age and older. I'm sure single moms would be better people without all of us beta-orbiting them and giving them undeserved free attention.

Get_It likes this.
  11. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Never date online, you avoid most of the thots and catfishers that swarm dating apps.