1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. akshayhazari

akshayhazari Fapstronaut

2. Sankofa

Sankofa Fapstronaut

Dude, wet dreams are totally normal, it's your body trying to release the extra amount of semen, don't worry about it, actually lots of guys find it enjoyable, it's all about nature, don't try to run away from it :)

3. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

87/5400
    Who told u that healing is by longer streaks....
    It's about everyday commitment & renewing ur vows..
    Everyday i"ve to choose between relapse & continue....
    It"s about ur everyday choices
    I hope to apply this rule to SMOKING
    I SUCCESSFULLY LESSENED MY SI TO 2/DAY FOR A WEEK...
    I HOPE TO GET RID OF IT COMPLETELY...

4. franco-desiboy

franco-desiboy Fapstronaut

Day 6 almost done. Stay strong guys.

5. This is the place to be for support. I have had to resent the counter many times and was once up to something like 380, then zero every day for quite a while, then 5, then zero, then 30, then zero. Everyone knows how this goes.
    Then I started looking at these challenges: one week, one month, two months, three months, and now I am creeping back up there again. You are so right: the point isn't achieving some number, it's channeling that energy into other things. I joke with my friends that if I had invested this energy into anything else, I might have cured cancer by now, or invented the anti-gravity machine....

6. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

that´s my boy!!! :) come on brother, you can do it. you know you can!!!!

7. RiseToGreatness

awesome brother, that´s the spirit :emoji_muscle:

8. RiseToGreatness

that´s more like a self-fullfilling prophecy brother. you believe that something will happen and you make it happen, one way or the other.

"What´s in your mind tends to appear" David Hawkins

it´s the power of the mind bro. wet dreams mean nothing, it´s just the body releasing sexual energy.
    on the next day you may feel urges, yes, you may feel tired yes, but have passed days like that, or even worst, and you didn´t relapse. so why would you relapse now? no brother, deal those days like any other days. the strategy that put you on 19 days will get you through, garanteed. stay focus!!! Let´s go :emoji_muscle:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  9. RiseToGreatness

53 days my brothers. Happy Sunday!!! :)

yegkf6fhwrw31.jpg

10. Day 16, BUT had a close call last night. Thought I could relax with a few beers. Started having those "What's the big deal?" thoughts about PMO, which is self-destructive for me I know. Anyway was able to pull back from the urges but it was tough. Gotta do better here going forward.

11. I am in the same boat with everything you just said but don't have wet dream problem so can't advise. Good luck.

12. Joined nofap Jan 25, 2019
    265/289 Good Days (no relapse)
    Longest streaks 67 then 51 (4 years later)
    Current Challenge 15/90 (ends on my 1 year nofap anniversary)
    Day 89 weight training (3X/wk)
    Day 29 reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar
    - wow, 1/6 the way there now already
    - feel the same as homo deus in confidence that I got this under control but know all too well how urges work to believe it
    - one day at a time is the mind set for each of the 90 days and we'll all get there in the end
    - your brother in this struggle

13. Try reading Allen Carr's easy way to quit smoking. It's a quick read and brilliantly written by a guy who smoked 3 packs a day for 30 years. It made it easy for me to quit anyway so I wish you luck.

14. 4/90
    Had a wonderful sunday ... attend church ...peaceful day...played badminton. ..little cooking...read some good articles... spend time with the loved ones...made a call to my old friend... took enough rest..

15. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

16. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

I love you man, thank you so much for the encouragement!

17. PowerfulSRE

You make me want wet dreams now :D Thank you for help! Much appreciated!

18. PowerfulSRE

I also recommend Allen Carr's easy way. After 7 years of smoking, I am now smoke-free for more than 2 years and the best thing its that it was easy to stop and that I will never smoke again in my life. Every smoker needs to read that book, there is nothing to lose.

19. Michaeldra

Michaeldra Fapstronaut

Day 11 now some struggles today but just keep focus on whats the goal.