1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else hate Tim Hortons coffee?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LEPAGE, Nov 22, 2017.

1. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I'm curious to see what a regular double double will cost once Ontario's minimum wage goes up to $15 CAD/hour.

My money's on the Tim Hortons Coffee Machine, conveniently located beside your favourite soda and gum ball dispensers. (Affectionately called Robo Timmy.)

2. You're not allowed to bake back up fries over there they expect you to cook them on demand (takes 15 mins in the oven btw)

the chicken can stay upwards to 4 hours in the humidified container before being thrown out.

And who would want soup thats been there for up to 12 hours? Fresh .. my ass

LEPAGE likes this.
  3. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Another thing I've heard is that a lot of franchisees don't like being forced to serve the lunch menu (the soups and sandwiches). They make a killing on the coffee, baked goods, and breakfast items (bagels, etc...), but take a loss being forced to stock and prepare the other items that few purchase.

4. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I'm thinking I'll have to give their decaff a try. Maybe it tastes better than the regular stuff.

5. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

balasubramaniac! I didn't know you were gone. Hope your living the good life these days. Stay away from the government weed. Cheers!

6. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    as i became more of a coffee connoisseur ,i dont go to timmies no more ,its something you need to grow out of , if your a adult still going to tim hortons , stop, turn your car off an re evaluate your life , these chains are all over the city mainly because of theyre silly slogans, phrases, promotions, rrrrroll up the rrrim toooo win, annoying commercials, coffee chains are in hight demand so they put pressure on the coffee bean farms demanding they send more coffee beans way before they are able to ripe to the ideal picking time ,they take these un ripe beans an burn the hell out of them thinking the burnt taste well take away the un ripe taste they label it dark roast etc, o_O

7. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

They are literally everywhere. When I was in university there was one in every building.

{Ananta} likes this.
  8. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i make it a habit to lower my sugar intake as low as possible an drinking coffee without sugar is a new world so the coffee beans needs to be of best quality for me , the more ripe a coffee bean is the more naturally sweeter, less bitter it shall taste

LEPAGE likes this.
  9. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    theres a timmies opening in my nieghborhood, its still under construction an a hiring sign is already hanging

LEPAGE likes this.
  10. don't drink coffee, or tea so i can't say. but if you guys want some suggestions, just go to starbucks or dunkin donuts.

LEPAGE likes this.
  11. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

They tried opening one of those near me and it lasted about a month. I guess they couldn't compete with all the Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' Donuts are everywhere where I live.

LEPAGE likes this.