1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Law of One" - Evolution of Consciousness

A group for members of all religions, or no religion at all, to talk about religion

1. Sad but true bro

swordsman163 likes this.
  2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

The thread is religious in nature so it got moved.

3. Meteor777

Meteor777 New Fapstronaut

I am a firm believer in the law of one and its teachings. Many people will not understand nor will they comprehend it that is most feasible for their energetic bodies. There is no point in arguing when love is the law. Jesus and RA both have similar understandings when it comes to Christ consciousness. If you would like to connect please send me a message as I would enjoy talking about light and its importance when it comes to physical and spiritual evolution.

12ove likes this.
  4. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

Hey thank you for responding to the thread, I agree! The law of Love! the text itself seems to expand on the concepts that Jesus taught, both messengers providing the message of the creator.

If anyone is interested to join the discord to talk about spirituality, the law of one, or any other channeled works just message me. I will text you the link to the discord.