1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

2. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

3. De Beast

De Beast Fapstronaut

4. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Congrats on reaching day 12. There is a lot more coming in the days ahead. Just focus on what you want in your life and stay on Nofap and everything will be good.

ZORROW likes this.
  5. the alpha project

Incredible!! You are doing great!

6. the alpha project

Excellent. New rank! Way to go!

Espi1971 likes this.
  7. the alpha project

That’s wonderful. Thank you for sharing. I notice a similar thing and would be interested in hearing from other Spartans on this

Jorge1 likes this.
  8. the alpha project

Check in every day. Talk to other Spartans. You can do better

9. the alpha project

I go weeks at a time. I’m not a doctor so I can’t speak to if it is good or bad. This topic is debated in different threads if you are interested you can find some other people posting on it.

10. the alpha project

Excellent! Welcome to Sparta! Please share your experiences with us so we can have good guidance and find freedom and glory

11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

@the alpha project thanks so much! I appreciate reading your posts. I appreciate the support from all of my fellow Spartans. Have a blessed day All!

fg4795 and the alpha project like this.
  12. the alpha project

A Spartans source of strength is the soldier standing next to him. When we support each other we all become stronger.

Espi1971 likes this.
  13. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

14. the alpha project

Check in Day 44

After a slow few days I’m ready for more challenges and more life changing experiences. I am ready for Spartan Soldier rank tomorrow. I am inspired by the Spartan army being raised here!

Eating well. Training hard. Building character. Living free. Not being a slave to modern life. The convenience and comfort that makes everyone weak and pathetic. Turns us into worms. Not us. Spartans, we fight. We struggle. We choose this path. That’s the difference between us and slaves. Slaves do as they are told. Their impulses control them like chains made of fast food, sound bites, materialism, mainstream media, and poor character. They think they are living the good life with all that comfort and convenience. But they are living in a prison.

Be free Spartans. Choose struggle. Choose freedom and glory.

A-Hoo!!!

15. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

16. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

I watched this series known as THE BOYS , some of the content in the series was nudity but i controlled myself and didnt give in .
    Am i going against the rules ? if yes then please tell me this could be my brain that is tricking me i dont want to lose this time , it really took me a hell lot of a will power to reach here where i am right now . Please guide me by your wisdom :)

the alpha project likes this.
  17. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Day 3
    I know it is in Spanish but you can improve your Spanish dominance, or can put subtitles, or can search it in English. It is really interesting.
    P.d. I will try every check-in to give you some data value like advice for having better and enjoyable sex, exercise for increasing your sperm deploy, women psychology, etc.

18. Dovahkin101

Dovahkin101 Fapstronaut

I'm on board. Checking in for day 0.