1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Friday guns and ammo sales

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Be on the lookout for guns and ammo sales for Black Friday! Best time to stock up because everything will be going fast! Use gunbot.net to search for bulk ammo cheap and TRAIN. Having a weapon doesn't mean shit unless you TRAIN (I'm looking at you safe queens). Watch John Wick for legit drills to train. Especially off-hand and awkward positions. For you concealed carry folks, winter is coming so don't forget to practice clearing multiple layers of clothing on your draw.

2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Lol! I'm planning to buy a coat on Black Friday... This will be the first time I've bought anything on Black Friday.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

True. Tempted to pamper myself for the coming winter.

4. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Please don't watch john wick for drills, just look them up online.

5. This whole post is a giant bait

6. You know Keanu Reeves actually trains 3-gun right? He learned quite a bit cool shit to use in the movie's choreography, far more advanced stuff than Mozamique Drill at the range.

Ha, you're right! Like Hickok45

7. BiGHaRRy

BiGHaRRy Fapstronaut

It's pretty tempting to buy a new gun every Black Friday haha. I love buying and trying a new gun. To me, it's like going to shop. My wife disagrees with me buying something new every year, but I love it haha. I have quality guns and honestly, they are amazing. I am choosing to buy them from quality markets and the same goes for the ammo. If you are interested, I would suggest you visit site to find more information about this. It's important to use quality ammunition.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  8. He doesn't do drills, more like target shooting. He comes from a competition background, John Wick is more like tactical stuff. It's hard to get tactical weapons training as a civilian without spending thousands of dollars tbh. On a per-dollar basis, it's probably more efficient to just get fit and learn survival type stuff and first aid. We will never be able to compete with military spec-ops types, who get paid to be as lethal as possible.

I don't think a race war or civil war is coming, or war with china, or communism, or whatever the cuckservatives are saying these days. But in terms of preparedness for war, it's more important to be psychologically fit to handle the stress of combat than to have a bunch of cool tricks. Civvies have no need to do room-clearing or advanced squad tactics. That's putting the cart before the horse imo. Just have a few decent lightweight guns with a common ammo type, and have lots of friends and food.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    ruso likes this.