1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Daily check-in, on day 14. :emoji_muscle:

Puretim likes this.
  2. Michaeldra

Michaeldra Fapstronaut

Day 11 now some struggles today but just keep focus on whats the goal.

3. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Only i can change my destiny
    Day 2

Puretim likes this.
  4. This funny thing happened today , I just need to go buy some stuff at the store. So I go and walk there , I told myself I always walk with my head high staring at anything in front of me but this time I told myself to attempt to be super confident like burst of confidence even in my longest streaks outside I always behaved you know just kind of normally. But today kind of made me realize more to be more outgoing like 'active' with the confidence like conciously radiate it. Anyway I walk into the store I am looking for what I need to buy and I notice with the corner of my eye this lady she was getting her groceries but there was something odd she kept staring at me for a good five to eight minutes being at the counter the guy waiting for her to turn around. It was a bit odd she finally stopped staring when I turned around and stood inline by her. That stuff was really weird even so the interaction with the cashier it just felt so much more natural and outgoing then usual. I think that what it is you have to conciously place these things in front of you to utilize them doing NoFap is one thing it kind of like getting up off the couch to go running . But if you wanna run faster you still have to actually do it.

rewiring4good and Puretim like this.
  5. Daily check-in, on day 15. :emoji_muscle:

Vendidad likes this.
  6. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

7. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

8. day 60 or so, I only visit NoFap about once a week these days but everything is great for me! Keep fighting brothers

9. Football901

Football901 Fapstronaut

I am down for the 365 day challenge!!!! Starting today

10. UnderClass

UnderClass Fapstronaut

I am 800+. Checking in.

wanttobeme likes this.
  11. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

12. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

350/365. I'm 15 days away from completing the 365 day challenge I accepted last November 26. I worried that I was getting in over my head then, but now it seems so surreal that I am almost at my goal.

13. Football901

Football901 Fapstronaut

How do you feel ????

14. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

I feel great. I was worried last year when I started this, but now I'm shocked that I'm near my goal.

15. Michaeldra

Michaeldra Fapstronaut

Day 12. Can wait until the 90 days are reached, first steps toward a brighter future.

16. master3

master3 Fapstronaut

Day 33 done.

I feel more at peace in mind, i was having urges 2 weeks ago which it helped by Moing which i will be doing every last day of the month. I cant really describe the feelings right now but will in the future with more details.

Football901 likes this.