1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Tbh it feels great, at the same time you feel ambitious to go more as well. I feel like i need chick company real bad, not gonna give myself in!

2. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah good game man! Hopefully we’re back to winning. Want some cl action next season

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Thanks man! You’ll surely do well too

4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

5. I like this because at over 100 days usually the person has given in to O with some girl because they keep approaching them. I feel it's so much purer and real if you keep strong past 104 days with not doing that. It's kind of like keeping yourself elite and not choosing the path towards which a lot of society is designed towards. Yesterday I felt lonely, I told myself to stop feeling lonely coz it's illogical and it actually worked.
    Hopefully, I can get cheap tickets aswell if we are.

cr7da8055 and Deleted Account like this.
  6. @control your life is usually active. Still good. @Pedro.lives is probably good too.

7. Anyway check in - had a WD today and must've slept through it because I didnt even notice until ages after waking up. A bit weird aswell coz i wasn't having any thoughts but guess it's just the natural time. I feel like a couple of us are going through unproductive phases rn but I'm gonna try be productive, fuck it.

8. Ok, that's a deal then! :emoji_muscle:

9. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

yah im up for a battle . whoever you decide friend @Saiyan123 :)

10. Thank you very much. Honour is what I feel too and privilege .

Day 1 . I am grounded. Humble. @fg4795 kind words. @010010010100000101001101 .

11. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

Man you will. Just do not take it as excuse to become weak for a second regarding your goals here.

12. It wouldn't be right for me to not mention, that I think we should all give what we can to the crowdfund even if it is £5.

This is because I ask myself, without this website, where would I be?

Just thought I should give a mention to that

13. Laughing out loud bc of these flower girl and ninja cat :D :D
    Checking in, my two bodyguards @Saiyan123 @Turtleboi ! Let's have a great fight! I am reviewing my goals, my habits and my time planning today. Mood is good :)

14. Good to hear, want you fighting stronger than ever before :)

15. I wish the same to you and @Turtleboi ! And it's a honour for me to duel against you again :) Let's count summed up streak days of the two 1v1v1 duel scores to make this even more fun! ;)

16. I will remember it too!

primordial-saiyan likes this.