1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

88/5400
    I dedicate my success over the most overwhelming behavior on earth to Gary wilson, Alex rhodes & his forum
    Man i was zombie not human, i was fake horny all the time, pmoing for any reason, HELL I COULDN'T HUG OR KISS MY OWN MOTHER DAMNIT
    My story can be published in thousands of papers man....

2. chatty_buddy

chatty_buddy Fapstronaut

Day 8 and going strong

3. chatty_buddy

chatty_buddy Fapstronaut

Reading this.. I might going through same thing. Would like to hear your success story, if you may

4. Sankofa

Sankofa Fapstronaut

5. panther94

panther94 Fapstronaut

6. Michaeldra

Michaeldra Fapstronaut

Day 12. Can wait until the 90 days are reached, first steps toward a brighter future.

7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

8. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

9. Lordduckwarner

Lordduckwarner Fapstronaut

10. HopefulRebooter

HopefulRebooter Fapstronaut

Day 3 complete no serious urges. Tomorrow’s is probably going to be tough though.

11. mrorange

mrorange Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 16: A little harder day today. Some small thoughts gnawing at the back of my mind while I worked. Was a bit harder to keep them from getting bigger and taking over my thought process but I survived the day. Let's beat this my brothers! To recovery and a healthy mind. Onwards and upwards and restored.

12. mrorange

mrorange Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey nice job man! I think there is a 365 day challenge that is pretty popular but I believe you are free to choose however many days you want and define your own challenge. Best of luck on your next venture!

13. mrorange

mrorange Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey brother I would agree with RiseToGreatness about it not being math. I think like you and try to predict and get PMO down to a science but I don't think it's possible. I think so far from what I hear the best thing is to have a plan (for when you are triggered), boundaries (to keep from getting too close), accountability (it is a huge key to success) and change in your lifestyle. You are here so you're beyond step one. Keep at it brother, we are here for you.

14. Abc833

Abc833 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hello folks, today was a great day. My skin is really clearing up. I hit a new PR in the weight room. A project I’m working on at work went great today. I usually worry myself to death over things like this project. First the first time ever I’m seeing how I can let go of the worrying. Such exciting times folks. I had you all had a great day as well. Stay strong everyone.

Michaeldra, mrorange, Majik and 8 others like this.
  15. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Thank you brother , we all are here for you too :)

16. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

DAY-13, Checking In ;)

I Believe that if One always looked at the Skies, one would end up with Wings.
    BY- GUSTAVE FLAUBERT.