1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. It's an honour for me to duel you too again my lady :) @fg4795 is also sensei, no doubts about that. Thank you so much for the good fight. That's a great idea aswell @fleurette.

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  2. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Grrr last night I slipped, I hate to mention it but I need to reset my counter after 14 days. It's usually hard for me after two weeks. Starting from day 0.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. @Alex_Al called me his lady a few times, I hope you won't get into a side battle over that lol :D I thought it's time to get out of ninja mode now and changed my outfit for the new fight :) The score idea is good I guess but maybe we just need to elaborate more rules, yet I am not great in maths and logic so for now I will just continue fighting :)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. it has been a privilege to fight against you too
    we fought strong one time so for both of us it is time to do it again, doesn't matter the "difference" in our streaks, we all are on the same boat so keep fighting
    anyway I already check
    had a weird dream about relapsing but I was able to stop it by waking up so I am happy I was able to do this thing otherwise I would feel weird all day
    already went to the gym to push my limit physically
    now studying to push my limit mentally

primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  5. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 @fleurette checking in for the day. Kinda slipped today tbph, ended up procrastinating a lot, but I've also faced my fear of heights and walked along a ridiculously long skybridge today. The jelly legs are worth it.

6. @Turtleboi @Saiyan123 also checking in. Highly productive day. Will now journal and have a well deserved rest in the evening.

7. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Sure thing man! Thanks

control your life likes this.
  8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yeah I’ll try that too.
    Lucky you to watch united play live! Do you think we can go max 3rd place this year?

9. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

10. Day 2 . Grounded I stay .

I believe in you .

@fg4795 @010010010100000101001101

Much love .

11. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Check in day 147! Just 3 days before count 5 months of hard mode pmo! After so long the temptation isnt strong any more in daily mode, but make some unexpected hits in the middle of nowhere are very... Thnk God i i thi i have found the power to fight it... A moto says "you have to give blood in order to take "spirit"!
    So we have to realize how it works!

12. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

Arigato :)

13. Another day. Checkin' in!

@L'empereur hey man, another good looking round number: 30 days! Congrats, awesome! Keep it up! :emoji_thumbsup:

14. daily check for the duel
    all is good my friends
    Went to the gym this morning
    got some compliment
    felt good
    but it wasn't enough
    I will keep going this time

15. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@fleurette @Saiyan123 Checking in for the day. May have overrelaxed myself, so I wasn't super productive. Spent 4 hours working on an assignment, I swear that Sketchup is the worst piece of 3d modelling software to ever exist. 4 hours worth of mind-numbing rage kinda did a number on me, and I'll still have to go through it again tomorrow, ugh.

16. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Haha, I’ve used sketch up last year. Not a pro myself, but I didn’t feel great while using it!

17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

18. N0M0RENasty

N0M0RENasty Fapstronaut

19. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Okay we start today. I really need to check in eveyday and be on it. Its a slippery slope, need to keep reminding myself why i do this.