1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Well, every single plan I try, I just fail so I don't know what approach to take anymore...

2. Strengthen your character. Use external motivation in the beginning videos , literature. Have the power to say no to anything. You will find out you can therefore say no to fapping too.

3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Bushido is for samurais not ninjas. Hehe
    Sounds cool, maybe i can find it online somewhere

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 3 Hell mode
    Woke up 6 am.
    Prayer before dawn , Cold shower, core workout.
    and off to study with some tea.

Workout in the evening, tendinitis slightly getting better

No prayers missed. Noon and dusk prayers in congregation. Did a little quran reading as well.
    Didn't eat as well
    Slept before 1 am. (a bit late)
    This was yesterday

5. @MASTER MONK Can you update me as a " [​IMG] 2nd Lieutenant "? Thanks in advance.

newtry and primordial-saiyan like this.
  6. I'm joining the elite forces, thought I'd introduce myself first. I'm 19 and have been fighting hard against the enemy since March. Recently I managed a month pmo-free which was my biggest progress but I believe and will show I can beat this enemy for sure. I go university too and play football and support man united if anyone is interested in that.

Looking forward to fighting alongside all of you with my full and nice meeting you. I aim to live every day fully, here will help even if it's studying it's living.

7. day 58 the hell mode checking in:
    didn't checked all day since I've been busy with a lot of things but it has been good
    woke up early
    first hour routine
    match(lost again but scored again, will improve further)
    had an afternoon with friends and had fun and shared and finally the best part
    the end of the week so
    Screenshot_20191110-193951_StayFree.jpg
    the weekly use of my phone :)
    quiet proud

8. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I keep going, guys. 1/3 of NNN done

9. Salute! Day 28 report is here.
    It is since ninjas are criminals. Being a ninja actually symbolises being rebellious and against the established way of life for me(back in the day they were against government. But shinobis have been learning from bushido, from buddha and others to philosophy. You can find it online I am sure, I have seen some of it online, I just needed it in a book, to stay by my side and read it often, everyday.
    Welcome.

Just a little reading. A workout. Went to my village on a quickie , one of my dogs is always escaping its house. Went seeing my former basketball club playing. Glad to see people respecting me there. Coaching level was bad, hatred was there between the teams. I almost rise up to a kiddo who was talking some evil stuff to one of my boys playing , but I reminded myself he still a kid 17-18 years old and I just let it be, good he didn't do it again.

''The mark of a true shinobi is that they don't seek in glory, they protect from the shadows.''

theman1 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  10. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Yesterday D28 Hell mode
    I got up early, I went for a walk with my dog in the park, I studied for Tuesday's class, I advanced with the reading of the Bible, I was at the meeting of young people of my Church.

Today D29 Hell mode
    I got up early, studied for my class, read the Bible and came to Thessalonians, went to the Church, rehearsed for the play. Everything went very well.

Leader of ME and im’possible like this.
  11. Guess who's finally a Private?? Lol. That took a minute.

12. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good day, let the awkward situation go. I was calmly dealt with a problem. But more could be done.
    Light pted. Going strong.

13. day 59 hell mode checking
    the day went easy and good
    I worked hard today
    did my first hour routine and so on
    everything is becoming a routine so I feel more powerful since I don't feel anymore like I am forced to do something
    I am on my free will

14. Salute! Day 29 report is here. Studied, worked out, ate good.

I took the decision to be more disciplined today before noon. I didn't drink none beside water, ate good and my workout was great. My mood is great. Much love to all.

15. Day 3
    Had lectures today, cleaned room and studied. I've actually spent quite a long time on here today even though I got in bed at 9:30. Contemplating doing hell mode, maybe underestimating my ability but I hate failure. Worth trying though. Tomorrow will be hell too.

16. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D30 Hell mode
    I got up early and studied all day. In the afternoon I went out to buy Christian books and spent more than planned. I made some modifications to the script of the play.
    I think that on Wednesday I return to work and get depressed. God will open a door in this, I'm sure.

17. Count me in on hell mode. I need to live a good life. That's the only possible way to overcome the addiction anyway.

18. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Good day, starting disorganized on timeline. Will need to be punctual. Playing some drill sergeant videos keeping motivated.
    Is @Saiyan123 on the list? If not you're missing the training camp. To signup see the first page of this thread.

19. Hi there, I slipped up so back to slave rank. My duel brothers @Saiyan123 @Turtleboi come on to the bootcamp, let's create a strong and unbreakable team! If you go hell mode, I will too!

20. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

Day 25 check ! Good day everybody !