1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

after seeing a bunch of similar posts here i might as well post mine.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 11, 2019.

1. virgin, 23, socially awkward, and can't talk to any girl (or guy really)

i probably would of had more opportunities if i was in high school but those days are over with and i was just homeschooled back then. i have had some offers from girls, but they were all either ugly or underaged for me to even consider.

the sucky part of it is, i just work and go back home feeling angry most of the time everyday, and nothing to look forward to like my girl texting me if i want to go out to a movie or something (it's all just fantasy for me) it just pisses me off for some reason. i hate it.

looks may not play a part in it cause i been compared to john travolta numerous times so i should be able to score someone that's a 10.

i don't have no friends either, but eh im already used to that so that doesn't bother me much anyways. to me, its like watching a bad tv show like something like WWE i don't follow that much anymore, it's just the same shit every week and you keep asking yourself, is it ever going to get any better than this crap?

corny analogy to use, but anyways, i was also interested in going to a community college part time and try my luck there maybe combining that with my job would improve my social issues? anyone could tell me what's it's like and how much time you have for interaction?

thanks to anyone who will stick around for this long rant post. i just need a little advice otherwise it just leads me to get angry and then i abuse it on masturbating and i have a ton of symptoms that i haven't recovered from. and plus this is what this forum is for.

greenishmoon likes this.
  2. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

I can feel every word. I can't offer you any advice. But it is good that you realize that you aren't pleased with your current situation, for the very least.

3. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

Hi MarkN, thanks for posting.

The past is in the past. Remember the past, live in the present and look to the future.

Any advice I can give you've likely read before. Worry not about getting laid, focus on improving yourself instead. Sex can come later, even then it's optional. There's only one cure to being socially inept, that is to put ones self into social situations. School is one avenue for this, though not the only one. Sociability is a life long lesson. It's easy to get things mixed up, such as learning to be social to get sex. Learn to be social to be social and let things flow from there.

Remember this, getting a girl is not the solution to our problems. They are people, not tools. Continuously better ourselves and some day we are bound to cross paths with women who have done the same.

4. This is the problem right here. When you deny your own ability to succeed in theory, you limit your probability of success in application. Stop with this "I can't do ___" nonsense, you are a human just like the rest of us. You can do whatever you want.

5. This is one of the better and more succinct responses I have seen to this type of question. The sooner one realizes women are not tools that will fix our problems, the sooner one can get out of that mindset and get to the root of his problems. Good post.

VicariousIncognito likes this.
  6. i take it you answered one of my last questions?

man! maybe it was a week or so ago and i was in a line at subway in a walmart, and there was this cute chick in front of me in line and i tried not to stare back cause of me being shy and a chicken so i don't totally know how hot she was, but decent enough for me. but i can see in the corner of my eye that she was making some eye contact with me, but maybe it was just my imagination, but im pretty sure i could of got her number and i just ended up leaving mad and furious with myself. bringing out with me nothing but a over priced sub lol.

7. so that applies to anti social people? to me it doesn't. if i spent a total of 6 or 7 years atleast having some moment where im out in public and can't talk to any girl then i probably "confidently" say i "can't" a co-worker of mine tells me that i need to someone to hang with, so unless that happens, i don't see anything happening.

then theres a other side of the coin, where its basically against my religion to have a relationship and not be married but i don't care, however it still guilt trips me and makes the process stop even more.