1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No pmo now for 11 days. I havent seen double digits for a few months. I still dont feel very confident but all i need to do is make it thru this day. One day at a time.

2. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

3. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

4. Football901

Football901 Fapstronaut

NoFap day 1 !!! Men dont edge!! It causes complications with your prostate and testicles. I edged in the past and it caused my prostate to flare and my balls to hurt ! I suffered damage from my penis due to jerking off to rough ! I got this stay strong! #dont edge!!!!!!!!

lceres6 likes this.
  5. Football901

Football901 Fapstronaut

That's awesome man I am on day 1 !! My advice to u is do not edge it will cause problems with your prostate and balls !!!! I edged in the past and I regret it 100 percent

6. Michaeldra

Michaeldra Fapstronaut

check in day 13, if things gonna be very difficult next 6 months, mentally how do you guys deal with that, having alot of anxiety at this time.

7. Football901

Football901 Fapstronaut

Definitely keep yourself busy and do things productive other than being on your phone all day find something to do go to the gym take a walk call your friends anything like that will help I am on nofap day one and I'm fighting hard cause of my sex addiction. Do not edge!!!! Keep yourself busy cause being bored will lead to fap or edging.

8. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

9. Football901

Football901 Fapstronaut

Even tho I am on day 1 NoFap my sex drive is sky high I got at least 4 urges today !!! I know I have a problem and need to stay on NoFap through this 365 day journey .

10. Football901

Football901 Fapstronaut

This forum will help me !!

)(__Castel__)( likes this.
  11. Day 9 ! Let us drive the force to success. Back 8 months ago when I was extremely consistent with my noFap I had the capability to always wake up before.my alarm and early. Like the fire inside.me was burning . It has been relit . I broke alot of stick in the past year but no more

)(__Castel__)( and Force Majeure like this.
  12. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

13. Daily check-in, on day 17.

Vendidad likes this.