1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

500 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Celebration time: 500 days since I quit p!

If you are interested what my method was, I wrote this a while ago: how I quit. I believe we all need our own custom made detox. So pick from my method what you like. One thing I should add: It has helped me tremendously to (try to) help others on nofap. So thank you for letting me ramble on your posts, you helped me too. And thanks to nofap / Alexander Rhodes for beeing there in the first place.

Big question: am I cured? Rewired? Detoxed? The answer is not a simple yes or no. It's 'yes' because I don't think about p any more, that urge is gone, the images in my head are fading and I feel great. But 'no' because I still have to avoid triggers. Outgrowing sexual objectification is also work in progress.

I wish you all the best and hope to read your '500 days' post too.

2. 500 is an insane amount of time! Excellent work!

PaulPaul likes this.
  3. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

What about masturbation

4. It was not my goal to quit m too. But I found out that without p, there is no need, no urge to m. So stopping with m was easy. Maybe my age is a factor here too.

kropo82, recon117 and Sante364 like this.
  5. Sante364

Sante364 Fapstronaut

Outstanding and inspirational! Congratulations.

PaulPaul likes this.
  6. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

Pmo effects at this age i will have to give it up early then

PaulPaul likes this.
  7. Windkick

Windkick Fapstronaut

Congratulations, 500 days is an achievement worthy of salute. Here's to the next 500.

PaulPaul likes this.