1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I wanna die

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Vijay5610, Nov 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

I feel like dying half of my life has gone in pmo and i cant do anything about it everything is gone my life is done its all finished nothing left for me to live suicidal thoughts are my only companion no one wanna talk with me see me everyone hates me no reason left for me to live maybe i am about to end all this .....

2. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Hello,

I’m sorry to hear that you are struggling. Rebooting has its ups and downs, just like life. We see many people experiencing both the ups and downs during the reboot, and though it may be hard to see now, these feelings you are having won’t last forever. It will get better with time, if you are patient and wait.

In the meantime, please seek professional help. I know the idea of calling a helpline might terrify you, but in times of crisis, we often need someone their to put our lives in perspective. So please contact someone who can help and don’t hang up on them. The International Association for Suicide Prevention maintains a list of suicide prevention hotlines for countries all over the world. Also, if you don’t feel up to actually talking to someone on the phone, StopSuicide maintains a list of online instant messaging and chat suicide prevention resources.

You are not alone in this. There are ways to treat depression. Please contact people that can help you. Being depressed often makes it feel like you don’t have any more options. But that is a lie. That is just the depression talking. These feelings you have won’t last forever. We are in this with you, and we will all be cheering for you to get through this!

-Beamer
    NoFap Moderation Team

WanderTruth, amaranth, miXhal and 2 others like this.
  3. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

I dont need any helpline just need someone to understand me someone helpful everyone nowadays is fake no one can be trusted ever ur family members will betray u for money whats the use of living in a world like this

WanderTruth, SREENII and CzanCzanCzan like this.
  4. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    I get you buddy but please fight for yourself and do the stuff i sent you, you're so worth it !

amaranth, Flyhigh, Re:Born and 2 others like this.
  5. Fifth Horseman

Fifth Horseman Fapstronaut

It’s true many are fake. The easier they are to meet or talk to, likely the more fake they are. Or shallow, or not worth it and looking for something. But buried out there among the hundreds of people you will meet and want to forget in your life are one or two people of worth and substance, people to whom love is not a hashtag. They may not look like you want or expect them to, they may not arrive in your life in an expected way, but they are there. And the important thing to know is they need you, and that being needed by a person of worth is why you have an obligation to go on. Stop focusing on your own needs and loneliness so much. Volunteer, join organizations that do things you believe in, help children who are broken, move your focus away from your regrets and think about what you can do to make this crappy world better, even an hour a week. And somehow I promise love will find it’s way to you.

WanderTruth, Flyhigh and CzanCzanCzan like this.
  6. BreathTheFreeAir

BreathTheFreeAir Fapstronaut

6 days nofap, you're in withdrawal deep buddy. Hang in there.

Flyhigh and CzanCzanCzan like this.
  7. CzanCzanCzan

CzanCzanCzan Fapstronaut

Once You reset those thoughts will leave You.
    I've been thinking the same thing and after reseting I feel (not think ) that life is great.
    Don't give up, those are the moments that hurt the most, but if You stay strong You'll understand that everything is ahead of You.
    Fingers crossed, I really hope You'll make it.

Flyhigh likes this.
  8. w95chris

w95chris Fapstronaut

I used to BE you. I was depressed and thought everyone hated me. If anybody even looked at me in the wrong way I thought that they hated me and with every setback, I was so devastated and did not think I had any purpose. But I got over that through time and alone of course. What I suggest is to give it some time and move on. You're still in reboot but it's all going to go away.

amaranth, Flyhigh and CzanCzanCzan like this.
  9. BrokenHabit

BrokenHabit Fapstronaut

Bro, Everything will ever change and your diseased body will recover. You need to work on yourself and become as conscious as possible. I was in your place and now I am. I live in Russia and it’s cold here that makes me depressed.

10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

But when I see you hanging about with anyone.
    It's not unusual.
    To see me cry.
    I wanna die.

Like two days ago I was considering killing myself, but then I decided against it, because

Don't do it dude. Neither you or me wants to die. We want to have lives worth living. We cannot have that being dead.

Flyhigh and FellatiousD like this.
  11. The reason you want to die is because you have never been alive. It's time to change that, so that you can wake up. You've gone crazy my friend, this is your reality check. Wake the fuck up.

12. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

bro..don't you remember i invited you to the telegram group as accountability partner?..but you hesitated it..still i welcome you to the group..you are not alone

Deleted Account and FellatiousD like this.
  13. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Hi Vijay,

Sounds like you are going thru a bad streak. But keep in mind that problems do not last forever and you simply need to OUTLAST THEM. Also keep in mind that people are different in different cities and different countries around the world. So maybe your answer is just to move someplace new or get a new job and get involved in new hobbies. Also understand that dramatic mood swings and depression are part of the withdrawal process. But understand that suicide is a permanent solution for a temporary problem. Things will get better for you if you make the positive changes in your life such as lifting weights, refrain from PMO and alcohol/drugs. Start eating healthy and take those things you hate about yourself and CHANGE THEM.

Let the pain you are feeling today be the catalyst to finally BREAK THRU and step put of your comfort zone. Become the man you can be proud of. These bad feelings will fade, start today to make steps to write our your goals and find out how to start working towards them. Dont give up.

H.O.P.E. Hang On.......Pain Ends

Fix your life. And then good friends and girlfriends will FIND YOU.

BrokenHabit and Flyhigh like this.
  14. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

You will probably have to experience that feeling to its fullest before you can move on. Open up with anyone you can about it. That will help.

15. There are many here, including myself, who’ve felt suicidal and have actually started doing things to carry it out.

I came to my senses and saw it as quitting before actually trying. I decided to go to counseling and it was a big help.

If we quit there’s zero chance of winning. As long as we are alive we can make the effort to move forward into new frontiers.

You can’t let today’s challenges blind you to tomorrow’s opportunities.

I wrote out a short story about what happens if we do quit. It’s about being in the next life and the sorrow we will experience when we are shown all the great things we missed out on because we threw in the towel when the going got rough.

Don’t quit. Get help. Grasp on to anything that will help you move forward.

16. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

Some says NoFap is good others say NoFap is bad some says do it once per week some says never do it what is going on here? As far as loneliness goes my life will always be lonely its been years since i received any good news money is hard to earn everyone wanna crush you and move ahead humanity is lost no one cares for anyone everyone is a cheat

17. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

I feel your pain as I live in one of the Nordic Countries (Sweden) and in late October each year, the climate, weather and darkness goes from endurable to a living hell, especially if you're not from here or any place similar. I can't imagine what Southern Europeans who have recently moved here must go through (mentally) every year when the autumn shifts to dark, gloomy, rainy and cold.
    Unless you don't belong to the small group of Swedes (like myself) who can handle it and don't get too upset about it, I can see why people become depressed for a few months.

BrokenHabit likes this.
  18. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

Hey man! I hate to call you out on this but all that you write is complete and utter baloney.
    How dare I say such a blunt and horrendous thing you might wonder?
    Simply, because I was in your shoes only three petty years ago. The shoes in which I had a deep sense of despair, anxiety, frustration, self-pity and had completely given up on life and whatever might be ahead of me. From age 14-29, PMO had me in a very tight grip and I never thought there was a way out, but hey, here I am today, free from PMO since February last year and I am thriving, despite being single and still having a long path to walk in order to become the confident, grounded and great man that everyone looks up to. So, it is definitely possible to turn your life around, but the decision to make that turn is completely in your own hands, no one else's.
    Back in the day, I simply had to ransack myself and conclude that no one but myself was responsible for my current and dire situation. It was a tough lesson to learn but as soon as I had swallowed that red-pill, I realized it was actually possible to do something about it.

That's why my New Year's resolution 2016/17 became to just take a few steps (no matter how tiny) in order to improve my own life and although I hadn't moved too far during 2017, those steps took me in the right direction so I at least didn't stagnate or reverse. During 2018, I quit PMO completely and got even more in charge and control of my own life after being enslaved for a decade and a half by it.
    What I am trying to point out is that change for the better is absolutely possible. You just have to believe in yourself and work at it one step at a time and even if you don't get there overnight, one tiny step a day towards self-improvement is a step in the right direction and you got to see those tiny pieces of progress for what they are. Also, don't compare yourself too much with others, only do that to you and your former self because if you don't, you will fall into the despair and self-pity trap again.
    I wish you best of luck mate!

19. Demodectic

Demodectic Fapstronaut

If what you say is true then you should make plans to move away from your city/town as quickly as possible. I myself am living in a very bad neighborhood of crime and drugs and I was very depressed a few months ago and thinking of suicide. But then I realized that there are so many places on Earth to live and I decided to motivate myself to save up my money to move out of this awful place once and for all.

And that rejuvenated my spirit because I finally had a goal to move towards: Moving out of this terrible city. i hope that is helpful. Remember the bad times can only last for a little while. The only constant in this life is CHANGE. Things will always change and continue to change. So even a losing streak or bad luck will have to change because there are no constants. Summon up your strength and re-dedicate yourself to escaping from the evil town/city you live in and this will provide its own energy.

WanderTruth likes this.
  20. uncreativealias

uncreativealias Fapstronaut

Everyone said most of the things that needed to be said. I would just add this.
    Get a pet dog
    Read this book - the subtle art of not to Give a fuck.
    Good people are there wait for them to announce there presences at right time. Fight through this.

WanderTruth likes this.