1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 days (achieved two times)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SnowWhite, Nov 11, 2019.

1. SnowWhite

SnowWhite Fapstronaut

I'm 47 and struggling with this addiction since my young days.

Basically, I made it two times to 35 days (full freedom mode aka hard mode), and it was always the greatest time.

However, any streak you achieve is great and will boost your self confidence.

2. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

I’m probably around there now. Haven’t not jacked it for more than a few days since I was like 8 or 9. Did a few week or two spouts since nofap. Never this long though. Find it hard to feel any differently though! Don’t feel like I beat an addiction, just feels like it was never there. So not getting the kind of gratification everyone else seems to get!

SnowWhite likes this.
  3. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Everone has a hard time where the urge strikes hard. This is with evryone different, some after 3 weeks, others after 3 months. Keep it up! Ur doing great ^. Never the less, if you study more the impact M has on your mind & body, someone can trully reboot succesfull and beat it for the rest of their lifes.

SnowWhite likes this.