1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I'm back, but I'm not going to be in duel. I'm in the fight of my life...I'm not battling a fight against desires for PMO. This is a fight for my wife and family, for everything that matters to me.

PMO is not worth the pain that it can bring to those that you love the most. I'm posting here because you guys have been the closest I've ever had to accountability partners. Keep up the fight guys.

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/jag-hyde-journal.257268/

FYI - I used to be Hickorydoo. Now I'm reflecting more of my life in my name. Jag is my initials and represent that I want to be the man everyone thought I was. Hyde represents the duality of man and is a reminder of the person I've been living behind and never want to be again.

2. Day 3. Grounded I stay.

@fg4795 @010010010100000101001101

You are right . Those reasons are worthy of abstaining. Though put yourself first! If not, you are going to cheat yourself. Brain is a witty coward of ours.

Same here. Welcome back.

C'mon you .

Can't you duelists see? We great again .

3. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@fleurette @Saiyan123 Checking in for the day. Forgot to mention this, but I skipped on class yesterday lol. It's why I have the 4 hours to get enraged at Sketchup lol. Tbf, it's the mostly useless class that starts unholily early, and the semester's winding down. So, meh. Gonna skip it again next week so I have time for my assignments, the ones the actually matter. Slept late yesterday, but I seized my momentum back so it's worth it.

It's the ABSOLUTE WORST. It's the reason why I have to be tortured for another four hours today because it is just that terrible. And I'll still have to revisit it tomorrow because I'm still not done. That unholy abomination just lacks so much functionality. I have to spend like an hour trying to figure out how to cut my semicircle in half because it doesn't have a loop cut function like good ol' Blender. Then, when I figured it out, it's a fucking hassle that requires me to manually draw lines from one hidden box to another. That's not to mention all the other troubles I've faced while using it that would've been minor issues or not even a problem at all if I used Blender. Too bad my assignment requires me to use this piece of garbage.

4. daily check as well @010010010100000101001101 @L'empereur
    Woke up early as always to hit the gym again, felt some envious look on me and I felt flattered by them
    now I am going to work before studying
    life is good
    but I am better

5. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 109 check in
    Zlatan’s tweet was too good! I don’t think even god can break his confidence.

Or

wait

Zlatan is god :)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  6. Day 4 . Grounded I stay .

@fg4795 Nice .
    @010010010100000101001101 When you mention my name, better have some substance to it. I ain't just a check, mate .

@fleurette you chilling ? I ate a lot today, not much chill in me, but there is .

Much love .

7. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@fleurette @Saiyan123 Checking in for the day. I'm mostly fine. Finally I am no longer getting tortured by SketchUp(Even though I had to spend 5 hours in torture today). Wasn't really productive yesterday, and today too.

primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  9. daily check for the day
    all is good as always
    Had a training with the team and I was a bit disappointed about how soft it has been and sad to know that altough it's just sport they prefer to settle for the easy instead of aiming of something better
    Hope all is good with all of you

10. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 110 check in
    Good to see Carmelo back in the nba. Hope he gets a fitting season like Dwight Howard.
    Peace!

11. @fg4795 you're transforming like a beast! Such a powerful mindset, I am becoming even attracted to reading your posts just bc of that.
    I am doing good and focused. Had some dramas with my ex yesterday but chose not to take them personally and focus on the interests of my kids instead.

12. Day 5 and 6 . I am great. Moderation don't like my language . Much love .

13. I deeply thank you @fleurette it is always nice being complimented for the work you're doing :)
    I am just sticking for the first time in my life with the plan completely and I can say proudly that for the first time in my life I arrive at my birthday as a free man
    You're really improving too, aren't you?

14. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Happy birthday bruh!

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  15. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  16. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Bro, congrats about your nice streak! ;-) in the next step i wish you catch day 222!!!
    Here everything is under control. 151 days... That means 5 months with clear hard PMO mode. Today the truth is i was talking with a friend. He wants to tell me about his news and take my advice. It was about sex, girls etc. I have to be honest. My imagine was set in fire! Thnk God after the end of the conversation i try not take anything with me. Now everything is back to normal i think. The success is to avoid the dangerous moment... Everyone take care!

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.