1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Clear urine

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Stay away from drugs and drink water so that you piss clear everytime. Even if my urine is slightly yellow, I take corrective action and drink more water. Stay hydrated

2. Ko 44 c HPM

Ko 44 c HPM Fapstronaut

Does it really need to be all the way clear? The only time I can recall it being totally clear it was a three-times-an-hour affair. I really should drink more water, though. I've heard that the body gets used to it over time and eventually you can go to the bathroom as frequently as a normal person again, idk.

3. Give it a shot. I drink water all the time. It's really great. I'm not a doctor but I found this chart at the top of a simple google search:
    https://dripdrop.com/blogs/news/chart-dehydrated

4. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Don't flush the sodium out of your blood. You can actually die of drinking too much water.

5. Color of urine depends on how hard your kidneys are working. If you eat, your body is digesting and filtering byproducts of digestion, urine will be darker. If you digested your food - urine will become lighter.
    At night, kidneys concentrate urine so you can sleep uninterrupted, so morning urine is much more likely to be darker color.

Dark color in urine is generally not a problem unless urine is always dark.

Hydration is great dont get me wrong. Just do not go crazy on it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2019
  6. So give your kidneys a break and drink water. It's good for your skin

7. I hope you realize that drinking more water actually makes your kidneys work more, not take a break. More fluid to filter = more work.

8. That's not going to convince me to drink less water.

9. I get enough sodium already from regular diet. Plus I train and move all the time. Water is great.

EDIT: The replies to this thread remind of when someone says they want to lose weight/fat and then someone else says "you need some fat in your body." No kidding. Extremes are bad. The point is, drink more water.

10. I’m a nurse. You don’t need to drink until your urine is clear. A light, straw yellow is the standard. 3-4 liters of fluids a day is recommended. Of course if you are exercising more or sweating more you may need more than that.

11. I think you got lost dankestmemes.

If you just want to remind people to drink more water, just say that, there is no reason to push further.