1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Successful 90 Day Streak

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by cureddeathgripper, Nov 11, 2019.

1. cureddeathgripper

cureddeathgripper New Fapstronaut

I finally did it! So glad! It had been years since I realized I had death grip, and over a year since I ruled out all otger possible causes with my urologist. Last year I got to a 30 day streak but relapsed and abandoned NoFap for a while, but this year I motivated myself to do it after some frustrating no-pleasure-due-to-death-grip sex, and restarted. First started off with one week, then two. Then I was set to do another 30 day steak like last year, but around day 27 I read that the full reboot is at least 90 days and decided to take it on. The first couple of weeks were the worse, but as I went along even though I felt the urge to get-off, the pleasure of knowing I was able to go all the way and that at the end I would have a perspective of a healthy exciting sex-life was much more stimulating. Tonight I got to 90 Full Days, tested it and can thankfully say that NoFap worked! Guys, it is super worth it to go all the way. Do it for yourselves. Start now the ultimate streak to cure yourself and living the life you want to life. Don’t dope yourself with the addiction not one more day, get as fast as possible to your own success story.

love x

2. 2Easy_Peasy

2Easy_Peasy New Fapstronaut

Congratulations, that has to be a great feeling! Were you hesitant before testing? Possibly worried that more time might be necessary?

Thanks for sharing

3. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

Congratulations and thank you very much for sharing,you motivate me to continue

4. stayHard

stayHard Fapstronaut

Congrats Man!
    stayHard!.............

5. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congrats!! Thank you for sharing!

6. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

Wut diffs have u noticed?

7. ManWithWill

ManWithWill Fapstronaut

Wow that's great! Do you mean that your penis was numb due to deathgrip and after 90 days no masturbation u restored feeling ur dick normally? I mean i'm 25 years old and i started masturbating since i was 13.. i feel 50% of my dick is numb and not sensitive at all.. blowjob doesn't do the trick for me so i decided to quit masturbation for almost 50 days now. I intend to stop this once and for all. I just fear that i damaged my penis and won't restore it's sensitivity again. What do you think?