1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 106

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by jfkdl;asldkjf, Nov 14, 2019.

1. jfkdl;asldkjf

jfkdl;asldkjf New Fapstronaut

I feel... interesting.

From day 30 up to about day 80 I felt absolutely fantastic. PIED was gone, mind fog was gone, I had energy and felt great. Ever since about day 90, the past two and a half weeks, I haven't felt as great. I'm not really sure why, but I'm suddenly feeling a lot more urges and am worried that ED might be creeping back into my life. Mind fog is back as well, and my energy level isn't as high. I spend a lot of time on my phone, so I deleted all social media and games on my phone to try ensure that I spend less time on it. I'm hoping that will help with mind fog. I've stopped cold showers, but am interested to start again because I was taking them when I felt great.

I'm in high school, and my streak is kind of "legendary" to my friends. Every few days I get asked "Hey, how many days?" and cheers erupt when I tell them. I'm not interested in stopping any time soon, but am hoping that my condition improves.

Looking for a little encouragement I guess. Good luck to all.

2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Good to see the younger fapstronauts on the path to their reboot!

Have you stopped doing any habit after day 90? I don't think that cold showers alone were responsible behind the way you feel!