1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The things that keep you going.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jonas 2:10, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Jonas 2:10

Jonas 2:10 Fapstronaut

What are the things that keep you going in life? For me its God (brings purpose to my life, fills the void I used to feel inside me) and running (makes me feel good about myself, gives me confidence, provides me solitude).

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I have none. Not dying I suppose.

Jonas 2:10 likes this.
  3. King777

King777 Fapstronaut

My holy trinity:
    Bodybuilding. Music. Wanderlust.

4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I had suicidal thoughts yesterday, but the thing that stops me going through with it is the belief that things might get better and the fact that many who commit suicide end up disabled from failed suicides. Things could be a lot worse if I was physically disabled.

Podcasts and music can help me too. In particular Terrible, Thanks for Asking and Julien Baker.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Blackpill memes/bants. CwH3g4Bm.jpg

Hold it in likes this.
  6. My hobbies. Im an avid collector of stuffs

Definitely God. I've never dealt with more of a gentleman than the Lord, thank you Jesus for being my friend. I've never had something like the Lord in my life, you know I used to think God was this angry guy with a white beard on a throne, but it's just not so. God has revealed himself to me as the most understanding being in the universe and his love far outweighs any punishment he wants to deal

I would say my family and maybe I should, but really it's just my parents. My siblings? Meh

GigglingTrout likes this.