1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I wanna die

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Vijay5610, Nov 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Max666

Max666 Fapstronaut

Dude, I do understand you, people are fake, everyone is money hungry, the world is a mess right now. I hear what you're sayin'. I realize everyone on this post is trying to help but they're just giving advice that would apply to themselves. I dont see how that would be helpful. Everyone is different.

So I'm not gonna give you helpful advice because that's just nonsense.
    Reality is this:
    In this world today, there is only one thing that matters - money. You got money, everyone wants you. Even if you have loads of talent, that talent is nothing without a contract. Doesn't matter if you're old, crippled or look like crap, you got money girls will be tripping over themselves to get to you, the same girls that see you as invisible now.

So what I'm saying is this...screw the world. Do you really want a membership for the money-grabbing-whores club? and be among people, glad to sell their souls for that, people who have no integrity? Live for yourself. All the respect people outside dont give you, give it to yourself 10 fold. The people who have no money are the ones who dont respect themselves.

You say you cant live in a world like this, well create your own world and live in that.

WanderTruth and BrokenHabit like this.
  2. Koloz

Koloz Fapstronaut

dont die my man

3. ajile72

ajile72 Fapstronaut

Not sure if you are Christian, but it won't hurt to look in the Bible at Psalm 31:7.

4. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    your giving away to much power of your being to the world, take back that power thats rightfully yours an fully live,i dont summit to situations or people that try make me think or feel negatives to myself, i dont know how many times i was reincarnated but i think we are figuring it out with nofap ,i ve been livingmy best life ever since joining here