1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A masturbation addict for years

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by sam3149, Nov 15, 2019.

1. sam3149

sam3149 Fapstronaut

Hi all...I'm a newbie and I thank the founders of this community for making an effort in helping people like me. I'm a 25-year-old guy who used to get addicted to masturbation for the many past years. Actually I am unaware when I get started. It's a topic that has not been taught in schools and all. If students get knowledge about masturbation at the time when they need it, it will be beneficial. After getting addicted I used to get floaters in my eyes. That was the first indication. I lost confidence and concentration in my studies. Mainly the memory power becomes low, reduction in my stamina, etc. I will get tired soon after I played badminton and football. I tried to overcome this addiction but failed. In my life 38 is the maximum day that I am gone without masturbation, that itself after reading the book "why you should never masturbate" by David Baldwin. I think I can go a long ahead with the help of this community. My main aim and motive is to reboot my brain and my body to a healthy stage. Hope you all with me. I'm with you all. We can succeed. All the best guys.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

sam3149 and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

swordsman163 likes this.