1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Boners. And the problems we run into with them

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Jamwan14, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Jamwan14

Jamwan14 Fapstronaut

I just wanted to start a thread dedicated to boners, how they happen, when do they happen, and your solutions to the problem. I’m not sure if this is the right one but I guess it’s kind of related to sexual behavior problems???? Anyways, anyone can share or discuss these issues and we can all provide some insight and solutions/ or things we do to effectively/efficiently minimize the boners we have. (Obviously not the uncontrollable ones).

2. Jamwan14

Jamwan14 Fapstronaut

I’ll kick it off first. I get boners when I watch shows, or girls, and start to fantasize about it even though there’s almost zero sexually explicit scenes. Normal walking on the street and see a pretty girl walk pass I kinda get hard. Or like sometimes when I’m talking to a girl and she starts complaining non-stop, I will start to space out and fantasize and get a boner. Then I embarrassingly hide it under my belt.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  3. The most embarrassing thing that happened to me during having an erection was once in my late teens I stood up from sitting with some of my friends and didn't even realize I had a boner.

It snuck up on me, It didn't stick straight up but went sideways, and to make matters worse I wasn't wearing underwear. You could see everything even the outline of my head, to add insult to injury one of my friends said, "Dude I can see your cock!" And the laughter that erupted there after, made me fall back down into my chair faster than you could ever imagine

It was embarrassing as all hell. Still bothers me to this day, lol

I guess typical stuff gives me an erection. The usual, nothing out of the ordinary. I definitely Ilike getting them.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2019
    need4realchg likes this.
  4. Jamwan14

Jamwan14 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing my man. I feel you cuz it literally happened to one of my best friends in highschool. He accidentally lifted up his joggers and his dick actually popped out. A few friends including me laughed so hard but I mean we could all sympathize with the situation and the space suddenly was filled with this awkward silence after the laugh. But we don’t really laugh at him anymore and almost forgot about it until you brought it up. Anyways thanks for sharing this stuff my man. Really cracked me up. (NO OFFENSE TO YOUR SITUATION MAN!!!)

need4realchg and Hold it in like this.
  5. Breadman

Breadman Fapstronaut

Boners. They are different at different times of life. As a teen I’d get them randomly with or without stimulation. I had a male teacher that took me in the hall and said “I see you have a hard on. You’re hung like a horse. Tuck it between your legs.” He made me tuck it down before going back in class. So weird.