1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

8 Months, 1 month after reboot

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Varg, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Hi,

I just wanted to add few words, regarding life after reboot. It was a hard time for me but I'm so happy that i was strong enough to beat my addiction. First sex after 7 months unblock my mind and makes me mentally stronger. I'm more confident now and feel that nothing is impossible. Finally i don't need to think if sex will be ok, if i will be hard enough to penetrate. My sex drive is high almost all the time and I can have a sex few times in one day. I need to be still careful because if your sex drive is high and you cannot have a sex with a girl, it is easy to return to PM. Aggression level is moderate/high, however sex or boxing training is enough to calm down. Good luck everyone, i know how hard it is but trust me it is worth to it.

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Very good! ^ however, i am not sure a state of high agression is normal. Seems this could have a negative impact on your mind aswell. Maybe do some research on how to calm your mind a little bid? Anyway, 8 months, very good! ^

3. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Agreed, it is all too easy to say "I'm not PMO ing so have more testosterone and am therefore more agressive"
    That is turning it the way around. You are not your hormones. But way to Go!
    Good to hear and thanks for sharing, it really helps others.

4. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

I think this is because of higher testosterone level. I have more energy for training ( I train 2-3 hours almost every day) and feel more respect from other people when talk with them. I think it is reaction of my body when I don't have sex everyday and I cannot release this energy.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

how old are you and how long were you addicted?

6. aditay

aditay Fapstronaut

one question when u had sex did u wear condom or without condom

7. Deforio11

Deforio11 Fapstronaut

congratulations, and good luck to anyone who is trying

Varg likes this.
  8. Warrior xxx :-)

Warrior xxx :-) Fapstronaut

Well done bro.
    Can u tell me what was your daily routine.? It will help us a lot.

9. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

I'm mid 30's and I was addicted to hard P basically whole me life.

10. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Of course with condom.

11. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Most important is to find a girl who will understand you and makes you relaxed. This problem is only mental, if your testosterone level is normal and you have a morning wood, all will be fine after time. Most important is to rewire with a girl, because most of us are not aware that everything is fine. My little buddy was dead one day before sex, not because any body problems but because of stress and thinking if everything will be good. Remember that you don't need to penetrate on first date when you both will be naked. Just touch her, kiss her, lick her and give her an orgasm. She will understand that you care about her and meet with you again, this is very important. You can try blue pills if you don't feel comfortable and after time decrease dose but girl is a key. Please read post below.

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/90-days-journey.230296/

12. Warrior xxx :-)

Warrior xxx :-) Fapstronaut

Thank u brother. It helped a lot.

Varg likes this.
  13. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing! Stay strong!

Varg likes this.