1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

2. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Day 64 / 90
    Moving ever forward. Busy times for me and don't have the energy in the little spare time I have to post much. Still committed. Still meditating daily. Had to take a break from training due to damaging a muscle but stepping up my cardio work. More sexual thoughts recently but observing and not letting them grow into anything bigger. Keep learning, keep fighting. Onward brothers and sisters.

3. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

4. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support brother

5. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

You found it then?
    On your profile page you can see your activity and posts.

6. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

7 days, 1 week, done! Really pleased with that. Had another busy day. Feeling good still and enjoying the roll I am on. Long may it continue! :)

7. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

hahaaa thanks man really appreciate that, great reply. 42 days keep it up

8. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

Day 18, just got a huge urge but doing better at reminding myself that the enjoyment is temporary and the pain after will last longer

9. Give yourself like a half hour to feel bad about it, get all the "sighs" out, then get right back to taking action, planning your next streak for success. You can do it, friend.

10. Yes exactly. Learning to accept how our moods, feelings, thoughts all shift over time is really helpful. Our brains will sometimes try to convince us otherwise, with silly extreme words like "This is NEVER going to stop!", etc., so when that happens, just smile, relax and say "Nice try, brain, but I know better."

11. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 30. Today day 30 isn't my goal. I have been at this point quite a times. My goal is Busy Day. Productive Day. That's my dopamine.
    Here is Cheers to another Productive day. Let's Spend our energy well.

12. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

A MUST READ POST FOR EVERY REBOOT-ER .

Season 2 [Soaring Eagle experience: the misconception in repeated failure lies with the incorrect motive of restoring one’s sexual performance] .

Here we will talk about motives behind rebooting. When I logged on today to answer questions I met 2 brothers that are unable to escape from their vicious cycles due to incorrect motives in rebooting. Previously I would run into similar cases every day. This is a serious question that deserves its own topic.
    To reboot in order to recover one’s sexual performance seems quite natural when first hearing about it. Many brothers have suffered a decline in their sexual function due to long-term masturbation, some even have developed premature ejaculation symptoms and impotence, others are on their way to the said symptoms. The worst part is that these people have not realized the seriousness of the problem and act like those frogs in a boiling pot, swimming at ease in the slowly heated up pot.

According to the [Inner Canon of the Yellow Emperor]: “Illness is due to overuse!” Our body is like a piece of machinery if we only use it and ignore maintenance, the parts will quickly wear out and even become useless. Our body is capable of a certain degree of self-repair, this is why after a period of rebooting we will experience certain improvement in our sexual functions. This is the stage that is most susceptible to breaking our reboot; as our kidney essence recovers there will certainly be reactions down there, evil thought will begin to flourish, those brothers undergoing reboot with the desire to recover their sexual function will begin to feel restless, the thought to “test” will arise in wanting to see the degree of recovery. It is this thought that sinks them once again into the vicious cycle of PMO, once released it’s released and we may even see a deterioration in our condition.

This is a typical case of incorrect motives, the root is incorrect and therefore the fruit is also incorrect. This motive is incorrect from the very beginning and must result in failure. This is because the reason for rebooting is to enjoy further indulgences in the future, to further satisfy their own cravings, this motive is wrong from the very beginning. The wrong cause will surely result in the wrong result, this will aggravate the vicious cycle making us incapable of escaping from it.

Therefore, to establish the correct rebooting motive is the key and also the foundation. This is comparable to the foundations of a skyscraper, the foundations must be solid and correct or else we are building castles of sand, prone to collapse at any moment.
    I advocate the following motives:
    1. To restore health to the body and mind: This is the very first motive for many brothers due to the deterioration of their health.
    2. To maintain a healthy way of living according to TCM: in TCM it is recommended to protect and cherish the essence. Studying a little TCM will further benefit our rebooting process.
    3. Religious beliefs: for example, Buddhism is against sexual debauchery and premarital sex as well as moderation of sex post marriage.

Naturally, there are other commendable motives, such as to not let one’s family down and to realize one’s dreams in life.

We must not adopt the motive of “reboot in order to recovery sexual functions”. Once we have adopted the correct motive our sexual function will naturally recover. But if your motive is to merely improve the sexual functions you will once again fall into the trap, this will happen by default and has been made known from the experiences of thousands of brothers.

Hopefully, through these writings I have brought everybody beneficial food for thought, and also a clearer understanding towards rebooting.

Feel free to contact me for any questions and I will answer them with the backing of extensive experiences. I hope to have helped brothers to overcome their vicious cycles and in rediscovering that bright and healthy self.

A MUST READ POST FOR EVERY REBOOT-ER .

13. akshayhazari

akshayhazari Fapstronaut

For everyone trying to control their urges, one good remedy is Triphala or may be just have (Haritaki) one of its ingredient alone. It is known to push the vital energy of semen upwards for better usage.

Triphala (meaning three fruits, Haritaki, Bhibitaki, Amlaki) has many good effects on your body.

Haritaki is good for removing all toxins and flushing them out and enhancing your nervous system capabilities , removing any ailments of your nervous system by pushing the sexual energy upwards.

Bhibitaki is good for enhancing your respiratory functioning and more.

Amlaki (gooseberries) is good for immune system.

So together they are unbeatable.

It removes urges for sure. And it doesn't have any side effects.

You can also do a headstand and do some daily breathing exercises, to help the cause.

The main culprit behind these urges is not just our penis and testes, but our stomach. So keeping it clean and healthy is required. We need to make good choices of eating things which are better for digestion. Try not to eat maida( whole white flour, English bread, Pizza etc) but regular whole wheat flour.

Increase consumption of fruits in the morning. Add it to your milk if it is not citric. Have already one fruit daily, will boost your mind and thoughts in the right way.

I didn't want to post anything boasting about something's I know. I haven't even achieved the stages others have of 90 days. Its not my attitude of saying things aloud before any successes. But since everyone is not keeping up in the challenge and losing to some urges, I thought let's help each other and share what I know.

14. akshayhazari

akshayhazari Fapstronaut

A few more good exercises for your mind are Trataka. Place a candle at head level in front of you. Concentrate on the flame as long as you can. Do it as many times as you wish. It increases mental capacity and guides focussed thought process. It also increases your sixth sense and psychic powers. Nostradamus used to do an alternate version of this where he concentrated on the throat of his reflection at night. Saints in India do it a lot, they perform a better difficult version of it called chayapurusha lakshanam (concentrating on the shadow). For
    our cause Trataka is really good.

For the suggestion above Triphala is not good with alcohol. Trust me you would want to avoid eating Triphala after alcohol consumption. Just have half a teaspoon everynight. And a quarter of teaspoon in the morning. Also gives you good sleep.

Also once you reach 12 years of NoFap as the Bhramacharis( in India) do, you will achieve supreme superpowers of the mind, knowing everything around you, your wisdom will become ten fold. And your words will be powerful and impactful.

15. akshayhazari

akshayhazari Fapstronaut

Two more good exercises to definitely give you strength to control urges are Jala Basti( or as the western world calls it enema) , Jala Neti Kriya. You can Google it for the process and YouTube for tutorials. One is going to remove toxins from your colon and another from your nasal cavities. As far as you keep your body clean, thoughts are the next step which become controlled and clean as well to some extent as long as you guide them well.

16. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Do you have any knowledge about Ashwagandha ? Is it helpful ?

17. akshayhazari

akshayhazari Fapstronaut

Fasting anytime is good in moderation.

Another good way is to do a fast on the 11th day of every lunar cycle. Eating just fruits, dry fruits ,milk, water , juices and nothing else.

Many People in India perform Ekadashi fasting. It results in a very different experience , and you suddenly become the most sane version of you self from the next day for the next cycle.

18. akshayhazari

akshayhazari Fapstronaut

Definitely Ashwagandha is good to increase immunity, brain power and overall energy and to make you stable, it balances the acidity in your body. It is quite beneficial since it is also boosting your mind.
    To remove urges you also need to remove toxins accumulated since a long time from your body, Triphala (Haritaki) is good for this purpose, also(Bhibitaki) respiratory functioning is supposed to be directly connected to your nervous system, since your breath engages with prana( life force) which travels along your nervous system as you breath in and out. So if Triphala engages in making this process great it will help in controlling urges. Also Haritaki is specially known for removing sexual urges.
    Ashwagandha is to boost it even further.
    Take both it is great. Have been taking both myself.

19. akshayhazari

akshayhazari Fapstronaut

Another simple thing to do along side all this is to store water in copper jars and drink in the morning everyday.
    Or if you can drink from copper or silver ware. It charges your blood stream in the body and removes the drowsiness and fatigue, also increases your hair quality, and stops hair fall.
    Enhances thought process and increases metabolism. Also helpful in reducing weight or regulating it.