1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Day 1/20 Small steps to achieve huge goals️ ️ ️

2. rewiring4good

Amazing!You have got this.

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  3. rewiring4good

Just some friendly advice.Your mindset seems sound now,but if you aren't careful during your long time away,it will start to play tricks on you as it did to me.

To counteract this,I would suggest saving some of your posts and reflections during this challenge and also inspiring ones from others here to help you.

Also always remember why you started this journey of freedom,because when I gave the same reason you have in your post about wanting to take a break from thinking about avoiding pmo,pm in my case, I did not login for a few months and forgot my reasons for starting as well as all the damage such an addiction can inflict on us and let my guard down.This led to relapses that have led me back here.

It's nice to see you and other members I remember here who helped me on this journey before as well as see new people determined to make positive changes in their lives.

So I am back on this challenge out of that
    downward spiral with you all and excited to be the man I truly can be,who will be stronger and wiser and ready to help others here.Charge!!!!

Symbol of Peace and Gonarth like this.
  4. rewiring4good

I don't think you need to reset going by what you mentioned.Just be careful.

5. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

6. AH I have fallen PMO'd let keep going no need to procrastinate on the loss ! I am still gonna do all the shit I need to get done nonetheless !

7. Football901

Football901 Fapstronaut

8. Michaeldra

Michaeldra Fapstronaut

Day 18, have my mind set on the goal, get full recovery. I Dont want to slip.

9. Football901

Football901 Fapstronaut

I went to mark men of christ over the weekend and it was powerful going to this ministry definitely healed wounds . !!!! Look it up anyone who is broken !!

Symbol of Peace and Michaeldra like this.
  10. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

11. master3

master3 Fapstronaut

Day 39 done, i masturbated and orgasmed today to easy on the urges that i was having. It feels a bit better now atleast.

12. master3

master3 Fapstronaut

Damn, tell us more of your experience? And good luck in your journey.

13. rewiring4good

People here have different goals than each other,I notice you just want to meet your goals,that's fine,but trigger warnings must be given before going into explicit details to safeguard others.

14. 317/365

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2019
  15. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

16. Football901

Football901 Fapstronaut

NoFap day 5!!!! I feel so good and so happy although I'm horny as fuck lol be strong guys dont edge

Symbol of Peace and Michaeldra like this.