1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Older Age Virgin People Still Exist... Good Looking Couple **Video**

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jackpaterson, Nov 15, 2019.

1. jackpaterson

jackpaterson New Fapstronaut

My Vietnamese buddy sent me this video this morning. My buddy knows I do NoFap so that's why he sent it to me, and yes, he does nofap too.

I have no idea what she is saying, but my buddy said that these two couples are in their late 20's and that they are virgins and plan on saving it until marriage. The girl is also a black belt karate champion in vietnam.

The channel is called "The Virgin Couple"

Even though im not a virgin anymore, i still wish there were more people like them.. People like them will make this world a better place.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gcc24daVHOY

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

People who save themselves for marriage don't necessarily make the world a better place.

3. jackpaterson

well, they are much better than the rest of the population who have sex with multiple partners, thus spreading STDs everywhere...

4. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I was thirty one, nearly thirty two when I lost it. After those few occasions I haven't had sex since. Might as well still be virgin. No longer seeing not getting any as a bad thing.

edit: For the really mature person I see no issue marrying and having sex in their late teens. The average person definitely would benefit waiting until sometime in their twenties. Others would benefit waiting even longer.

5. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Just because someone has premarital sex doesn't mean they have casual sex. I've met a number of arrogant virgin who think they're better than anyone else because they haven't had sex. Somehow I don't think people who go around thinking they're better than everyone else make the world a better place.

6. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I personally believe it would be better if society as a whole acted upon leaving sex until after marriage. That said, one can't judge people who act on premarital sex too harshly. We all make mistakes (yes, I am saying it is a mistake to have sex out of marriage). Sex after marriage is also no guarantee of a happy marriage. Waiting can just act as a great filter to keep people from rushing into a relationship too quick.

7. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

What about post-nut syndrome tho?

Hold it in likes this.
  8. Ko 44 c HPM

Ko 44 c HPM Fapstronaut

I wish people would understand wanting to wait until marriage to have sex. Some people assume you just can't get a girlfriend or whatever, as if everyone wants to have sex all the time, and the only possible reason you wouldn't be having sex at this very moment is that you can't convince anyone to do it with you. Really, though, I guess only rude people have ever asked me about it. It just seems incredibly odd to me that some people view sex as some sort of achievement, and that a lot of them can't understand not wanting to have sex. Parents need to teach their kids that different people have different preferences so that people will stop freaking out every time somebody doesn't have the same values as them.

Blues017 likes this.
  9. jackpaterson

i agree