[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thank you brother, your words always inspiring and helpful. Thank you very much!
    After all these relapses I truly understand it is not easy, but I will keep fighting it and remove this addiction from my life as soon as possible.

2. ZORROW

ZORROW Fapstronaut

Thank you for the video bro , it was really helpful , i ll set a time to not use tech after that particular hour , and my trigger was the same tech + night time , now in the night time i am going for a walk and listening songs that time and after coming back i am reading some novel and then straight to bed for sleep . This video helped me thank you for sharing and i hadn't punished myself that day by not having food , some other brothers from this site advised to me go and have food and dont be stupid , i realized my stupidity , that step that not having food was really stupid . :p

3. 11/90
    Jesus plz help me to watch over my thoughts , emotions and urges..
    His grace has no measure. ..He giveth and giveth again when i ask with a sincere heart

4. Michaeldra

Michaeldra Fapstronaut

Day 18, have my mind set on the goal, get full recovery. I Dont want to slip.

5. franco-desiboy

franco-desiboy Fapstronaut

6. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

7. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

8. Sorry to hear you relapsed when you were doing so well and on new ground as far as your number count goes. That really SUCKS!!! However, good job dusting yourself off and moving forward with noPMO instead of binging. Only a couple of days ago you were going to take a break from nofap (too busy) which makes me think you must have had a premonition that something was up with your commitment, no?

9. Current Challenge 5/90 (ends Feb 13)

270/296 Good Days (no relapse)
    Day 93 weight training (3X/wk)
    Day 30 reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar

Joined nofap Jan 25, 2019
    Longest streaks 67 then 51 (4 years later)

- still wrestling with some urges but holding strong so far
    - back on an even keel with the wife helps
    - keep going brothers in this struggle

10. I can't really see what I am supposed to do differently other than research TCM (assuming this means Traditional Chinese medicine) or Buddhist beliefs. Is that your point?

11. This is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  12. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

8 days. Now on my longest spell since mid July!
    Had a wave of urges and imagery in my head take me a little by surprise this morning, but resisted acting on it. Then was busy enough the rest of the day to not think about it again until just now really. They are weak though. Time for bed!
    Keep going everyone. Persistence will pay off!

13. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

14. Lordduckwarner

Lordduckwarner Fapstronaut

15. HopefulRebooter

HopefulRebooter Fapstronaut

Day 0 Giving up isn’t going to break this addiction.

16. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

17. mrorange

mrorange Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 22: Been a heck of a weekend but I have been good with PMO. Lots of stuff to keep me busy so I am thankful for that. Onwards and upwards and restored.

18. Minionforgood

Minionforgood Fapstronaut

19. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut