1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Yeah, I will say that this time, on this current Nofap effort, I’ve reached a place I’ve never reached before. One thing I’ve noticed is that I’m thinking about this as a lifestyle now instead of a challenge. Because why would I want to give up everything I’ve gained? It’s a paradigm shift that could only happen by going a long enough period so that I could feel like a different person. Experience life as a different person. So Nofap isn’t just about the ‘to fap or not to fap’ question.

It’s so much bigger. It’s about, do I want to go back to being the kind of person I was when I was doing pmo or do I want to continue to be this new kind of person. It’s just that it took more than a couple of weeks for me to change as a person so of course in the beginning there was a lot of looking back for me. Looking back to the days of pmo and feeling like I was missing out on something by giving it up. After a long enough period, I changed and my life started to change and now I’m not looking back for something I feel is missing. Instead I just look forward at what’s coming. I look at the present and enjoy what’s here and now.

2. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

3. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Check in day 9 feeling really shit today but determined to carry on

6. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

@Kratos_GOW Do you need help with updating the ranks and keeping track of peoples check-ins?
    I see some people on multiple places in the ranking list and few people added to the wrong rank.
    I would like to help you with it, if you want that and if it's possible.

franed98 and Kratos_GOW like this.
  7. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day Fourteen.

8. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

My apologies, the thing is after my week vacation there was a lot of people that achieved rankings, and when i came back i asked again to tag me in case anyone did achieve them, but many of them never did. And there are some guys who just join the challenge and never complete it. If i got your rank wrong please let me know.

the alpha project likes this.
  9. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Wait i don't remember you starting from scratch, are you jumping from between?

franed98 and the alpha project like this.
  10. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

11. Jorge1

Jorge1 Fapstronaut

Checking in day 40
    Apologies I didn't check in last 2 days I just needed break from nofap.
    Keep strong spartan army.

12. the alpha project

Hang in there mate, focus on freedom

bpboy1993 likes this.
  13. the alpha project

Excellent work Spartan!

14. the alpha project

I noticed the same thing. If it’s really important to them they will tag you. It’s a lot of time and effort to sort through and track everyone’s progress.

Kratos_GOW likes this.
  15. the alpha project

Check In Day 51

Hello Spartans, I woke up with a negative attitude this morning. I started engaging in complaining and feeling sorry for myself. After about an hour I felt disgusted with myself for this behaviour and decided I would stop. The last resistance was something like ‘why should I have to create my world, why can’t the world just be the way I want it to be. I shouldn’t have to clean up this mess. I deserve to just lay here. It’s not my fault these things are happening’.

Weakness, soldiers.

Pathetic and shameful weakness.

This is hard mode Spartans. Complaining and excuses and bitterness are the bonds of weakness. The badges worn proudly by slaves.

Freedom comes with a price. That price includes turning in your membership card to the whining club. It means no more blaming. Complaining or pointing fingers.

Today will be a great day because I choose it. I choose discipline. I choose action. I choose to take responsibility.

Make today great Spartans. Make no excuses.

16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Exactly, i am running busy these days and can't be available here everytime. It's hard to telly every person from the chart.

17. checking in 33. I had some old thoughts pop up around day 29, 30 and 31. I resisted and now they have left. I think it might have been because I had hit a mile stone at 30 days. Ha now I will go all the way for sure. 100 here I come!

18. of course you can't be always online to read every message and update
    I am quiet sure I tagged you before but I checked and I am not on the right rank, so maybe it's my fault or maybe not it's not important the important thing is the group of spartans we created
    so @Kratos_GOW day 66 checking in

the alpha project and Malakas like this.