1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I leave my PMO addicted partner?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by cvicious, Oct 14, 2017.

1. fadedfidelity

fadedfidelity Fapstronaut

In the famous words of Ms. B., "Tell him, Boy, bye!" Seriously, you already know the answer and what you must do. Trust me, 3 years is nothing compared to decades of dealing with this shit! He isn't willing to change and isn't about to start, so why are you willing to let him make you miserable and keep you down for your life??!! He is playing you, girl. He is getting off to other women, not giving you anything in return, and you are cleaning house, making dinners, and doing his laundry, am I right? He knows he has you around his little finger and you are easily manipulated and gaslighted into thinking that you are nagging or controlling. Don't fall for his bullshit. You are smarter than that!
    You deserve happiness and he is not able to give it to you. RUN. You are a strong, fierce woman! Get that apartment to yourself, feel the stress melt off your back, get back your power, and look forward to YOUR future!

EyesWideOpen likes this.
  2. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

Great! Power to you! I'm relieved for you. Also, I'd resist the temptation of making this whole mess about you or him as individual people; it was never about you and your qualities, but about fatal interference from the addiction; it was never about the "real" him "deep down," etc., but again about fatal interference from the addiction. You cannot change that, so you have to move on. If and when he can ever change that, he'll likely need to do the same. But neither personal doubt on your part (especially that) nor psychological abuse towards him seem called for. Good luck!