1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Nuclear grandpa

Nuclear grandpa New Fapstronaut

I just started NoFap journey and I have a serious question. It's 4 days since I started the journey and I am getting very less erctions. Previous when I used to fap I used to getting very strong urges like 5-6 times in a day and now I am getting like 1-2 urges in a day. Is it normal that I am getting very less urges or something else. I get erction but not like previous times.

mexicanguy likes this.
  2. Just keep going. After 90days you will be alright. Trust me bro

3. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Keep on going. This is normal. Do not, I repeat, do not test your erection. Your penis will be fine once you hit 90 day. This is completely normal like I've said before. Your brain is beginning to rewire it's circuits. Sometimes these periods can last for a week, but just ride it out like wave. You're perfectly normal my man. Trust me. I believe in you that you can beat this addiction's ass!

4. Nuclear grandpa

Nuclear grandpa New Fapstronaut

Thanks man I was gonna break my 4 day steak just to see that I was okay . Then I thought let me check if anyone has replied you ,had thanks man

5. 4eyedfox

4eyedfox Fapstronaut

most everyone will fail their first couple of streaks because they are not really truly committed yet and do not have all the knowledge to succeed. People really dont listen and have to learn for themselves.