1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. day 0/14

Gentlemen! And any ladies here! I’ve completed the 3-day challenge and the 7-day challenge so we’re starting this one today.

I’m feeling daunted but determined. One minute at a time, one hour at a time, one day at a time. For 14 days.

LET’S GO

Beamer and Edmund ED like this.
  2. Don’t stop trying brother! YOU CAN DO THIS!

franed98, Beamer and Edmund ED like this.
  3. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 12/14 couldn't get online today for some reason it said the site was down, feeling slightly better today, cut off my triggers and staying focused on changing one day at a time

franed98, Beamer, purplebat14 and 2 others like this.
  4. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

5. purplebat14

purplebat14 Fapstronaut

Today I am reaching day 14/14 of noPMO. I felt aroused and fretful the last time I reached this day, but this time yoga helped me to transform the energy of the urges it into balancing my body. I fell just content and great. Now I am heading for 21 days!

6. Edmund ED

Edmund ED Fapstronaut

Day 7. Things are looking good so far. Getting through it one day at a time.

Beamer and marathiman like this.
  7. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 13/14 woke up very early today in a cold sweat this has happened every morning the past few days but looking forward to completing the challenge and moving forward

Freeman82, Beamer and marathiman like this.
  8. day 1/14

it’s been one day and we’re feeling good. my mind tried to get me to stray and think bad thoughts but I didn’t indulge at all, thank God. It’s Friday, today happens to be the last day of class for me this semester. Finals are after Thanksgiving week next week. We’re going to stay strong the entire time. Let’s keep pushing.

Freeman82, Edmund ED and Beamer like this.
  9. Christian7

Christian7 Fapstronaut

Day 14/14
    Decent energy and confidence with very bad sleep. Also got some decent female attention again.

Freeman82, Edmund ED, Beamer and 2 others like this.
  10. freedomispossible

freedomispossible Fapstronaut

11. Circleinthesquare

12. Brokenstring

Brokenstring Fapstronaut

13. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 14/14 thank you for the support I'm now moving onto the 21 day challenge , feel much better than I did 14 days ago! Still struggling but definitely improve

14. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Day 1/14 :)
    Stay strong! :)

15. freedomispossible

freedomispossible Fapstronaut

16. day 2/14

This morning I woke up with morning wood, but nope I’m not going to entertain any thoughts about PMO. I don’t remember dreaming about anything sexual. My mind is definitely making an effort to try to stray and think of sexual thoughts. But so far, I’m doing all right in terms of not falling for them. The fight is on; temptation is trying to creep back in. God willing, I am going to stand my ground. I will not budge. Have a good Saturday everyone. Don’t get too crazy.

Brokenstring, Beamer and Edmund ED like this.
  17. Circleinthesquare

Day 7. Done the week which a lot better than I have done for a while. Here's to 14! Be safe out there people.

Beamer and marathiman like this.
  18. Edmund ED

Edmund ED Fapstronaut

Day 8 Feeling lethargic, maybe because I haven't been eating well for the past few days. I have a bunch of schoolwork I need done but man If i don't feel like crap right now. Almost relapsed last night, but decided I should go straight to sleep. Hopefully, I can get something done today.

19. Brokenstring

Brokenstring Fapstronaut

Relapsed, rough start, but no problem Day 0 of 14

Beamer, Freeman82 and Edmund ED like this.
  20. Edmund ED

Edmund ED Fapstronaut

Back to day 1. I relapsed hard today. I was seriously trying to fight it for over an hour and even tried using the panic button for the first time, but wtf. I thought I was gonna see some motivation reddit post, not memes? I ended up giving up after a long while. Should've just took a cold shower.

discovery, Beamer and Freeman82 like this.