1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What made you happy today?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by olsen, Nov 22, 2019.

1. olsen

olsen Fapstronaut

What made you happy today?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. klava

klava Fapstronaut

Your day can be happy from simple things. It is your child's smile, the hug of a loved one, or a cup of coffee. or maybe it's a morning walk with your pet.

3. I know it sounds trivial/silly but I said no to an apple pie at Trader Joe’s that was “screaming for me to buy it”.

My discipline to stay away from deserts is improving.

I walked out of the store feeling good about myself.

4. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

The smile of my grandfather. ^
    Have a good day

5. It may sound weird or something, but despite having to drive in heavy traffic in the rain to secure a job search so I can afford to get a tooth fixed,

seeing my pet cats playing outside and how they slowly look up at me and let out a soft meow,
    getting a smile from this cute cashier at this restaurant and eating some good shrimp fried rice,
    and seeing some funny memes,

That seemed to stop me from my pissy mood and make me feel a bit better right now.

6. cadia guardsman

cadia guardsman Fapstronaut

A guy step on dog shit ahahah , and some more things , you have to enjoy life and laught at things

7. Let me know how school goes, okay?

8. I had a bad day. But a single cup of coffee made me feel better later on in the evening

9. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Something good from yesterday? Well, it was good and bad. I was high off of 8 expresso shots, and I found out that I have the strength and intelligence to overcome this. That caffeine high felt so good though, I felt invincible, and I sorta was during school. I had rough times, but I stayed positive, and that's what made it a good day.

10. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Wait, last day of what @Laika ?

11. olsen

olsen Fapstronaut

It made me happy today that I finally found a solution to my problem! The fact is that we have long had problems with electricity and for a long time I was looking for solutions to this problem. So recently I found the article best 10000 watt generator https://bestgenset.org/best-10000-watt-generator/ and made a choice of a generator completely trusting this information and was not mistaken. Now we have uninterrupted light!

12. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

If it makes you feel any better, I attempted suicide 4 times on Sunday or Monday. It got pretty crappy, but as you said, here we are.

13. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

14. Walking in the cold being able to hold my SO’s hand, that always makes me happy. I never truly realise and appreciate what I have in front of me, so these things help remind me of what I have.

15. I learned something new today.

Jeff Boyder likes this.
  16. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Listening and singing some music

17. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

18. Aye, holding his hand while we walk in this nice cold weather.

Deleted Account and Jeff Boyder like this.
  19. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Oh I didn't realize you were from UK. Um, is SO like boyfriend? That's my guess