1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need help please

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by C0nquer0r, Nov 23, 2019.

1. C0nquer0r

C0nquer0r Fapstronaut

Hey guys, i'm gonna start this by saying im not really good in english but please understand it. I'm a 15 year old and have a pmo addiction but i have decided to quit 2 months ago and i just keep failing. Firstly i got used to doing prone masturbation so it's very hard for me to abstain and i can ejaculate half i sleep while rubbing my thing on the bed, i have learned to not lay on my front now because of this. Next is i just learned to ejaculate without even doing PRONE OR MASTURBATING CONVENTIONALLY!!!. I did this by reading a hentai manga then tried if it's really possible. What led me to this was when i was in school and i just started fantasizing out of nowhere and i felt like i was about to burst and i thought i failed because i felt precum. After a day that really bothered me and gave me anxiety so in order to be sure i read a manga then did what i did when i was fantasizing and it happened!! I came so much and now i feel like im a total piece of shit and i can't change anymore. In all 2 months my highest streak was 10 days nothing more i keep failing on 3-6 days always. but after failing my tenth day last week and figuring out that my problem isn't just prone, it's my brain or penis! I lost all motivation to do nofap now, i'm so paranoid and my anxiety is filling up my head, i'm so depressed so please guys i need help what do i do!!! I cant express everything since im not good in english but please understand i want this to stop

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. romlel

romlel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome young man : )

It's excellent you became conscious of pmo so young, so congrats!
    Don't worry if you relapse what is scary is not knowing why you relapsed (meaning not learning anything).
    Don't hesitate to ask for advices.
    Go on and reflects on your relapse at the end you'll notice it's been so long since you last pmo^^

Ps : it's normal it's so hard and long because you need to rewire your brain, change your habits and it takes time!

3. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button | Day Counter | Rebooting Resources | Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

You can also take part in one of the many challenges available. It can be a tremendous help. Challenges

Also, there are groups you can also join if you wish to do so. You can browse through them here. Groups

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

swordsman163 likes this.