1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.7%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Vultron007

Vultron007 Fapstronaut

2. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Fantastic news! Keep pressing forward Spartan!

Deleted Account and bpboy1993 like this.
  3. the alpha project

Great to hear you are facing fears. This has been a theme for me during this challenge. Whenever I have a feeling of fear or discomfort I pay close attention and look for an action to take to conquer it!

Deleted Account and Espi1971 like this.
  4. the alpha project

Thank you for taking time to share. I am inspired by this post and I am glad to be on this journey with you. Stay strong Spartan!

Deleted Account and Espi1971 like this.
  5. the alpha project

Check In Day 56

Hello Spartans,

I have been outside a lot today doing yard work. I chose not to have any headphones and just observe my thoughts. Let my head clear. Listen to the sounds around me.

I have cut out almost all digital content in my life that is not about self improvement. And I am starting to see the effects that media have on people. How their head is filled with anger, anxiety, outrage, disgust, alarmism, fear and sadness. And how their conversations are constructed by the media they consume. They come to me and try to talk about these things and I change the subject. I steer the conversation towards positive and personal topics. And I am selecting more carefully who I talk with. Choosing people who are aligned with my vision and my values. And refusing to give my time to negative, critical, complaining and miserable people. Instead of discussing the latest scandal, or Netflix documentary on some conspiracy, I am focused on how to develop my character. How to move toward my goals. I’m not giving up my valuable time and energy to some shock and horror content created to grab my attention and waste my life force.

I wish all you Spartans great success this weekend. Be mindful of what content you consume. Choose content that inspires you, motivates you, helps you transform your life. And leave the garbage for the zombies who can’t get enough of it. And rot their brains and their souls.

Stay Strong Spartans!!!

6. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

7. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

8. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

checking in.
    my thanks to you all.

9. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

This: "I have cut out almost all digital content in my life that is not about self-improvement".
    ...yes indeed, you become what you consume, and this doesn't just mean food but applies equally to what you take into your mind.
    Good advice.

10. the alpha project

I share these posts to remind myself of the person I want to be. Glad you find them motivating

11. the alpha project

Yes, I’ve always known we live in a consumer culture but it always applied to material things. Clothes. Cars. Food. But in recent years I feel a new category has appeared, digital content. And it is a very powerful form. Equal or more to food. Because it shapes who we are. It programs us. It influences our thoughts. I don’t think many people respect this enough. They think they are woke and smart because they watch the news and Netflix. But they are just being programmed to think in certain ways. Or not at all.

wallwheel and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

13. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

Day 15 my rank is still there from last time haha so I'll keep it there for now, keep going everybody!

14. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

15. I relapsed at day 5 so I gotta start the challenge all over again. So checking in at day zero

16. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

17. the alpha project

Way to go! How does it feel this time around? Same as last?

control your life likes this.
  18. the alpha project

Glad to hear you are not quitting!

19. the alpha project

Check In Day 57

Hello Spartans,

It is tempting to focus on Wednesday when I will achieve a new rank, but doing that too much will lead to trouble. I need to focus on today’s battles.

Today I will direct my focus towards my life goals. Towards the habits that make me feel freedom and glory. Avoiding the people, places and things that lead me to old behaviours. The ones that seem to bring me pleasure in the moment but lead to pain and suffering. Guilt. Shame. Laziness. Addiction. Bondage. This doesn’t mean life is boring and void of pleasure. It means I choose my joy and pleasure instead of it choosing me.

May all of you lead a life of freedom and glory today. Stay strong Spartans!!!