1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting the Timer

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Rakif Samad, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Rakif Samad

Rakif Samad Fapstronaut

hello I am newbie and I hope I am not a bother but how do I start the "rebooting thing" like I have noticed that people have these counters at the bottom of there replies signifying how many days they went without masterbating, and I also read that you have to also keep a journal of your struggles or activities during the time you refrain from doing it, so how would I be able to set that up, because I am interested in setting up up one for myself for a week and then slowly incrementing the interval of time. Perhaps some one can send me a link to thread explaining the details?

2. IGY

IGY Guest

Hello Rakif - welcome. :)

So, the first thing I suggest is that you click on anyone's counter - enter your password - set your own goal and reset criteria. When you select that option there is some explanation available within the tool. You can go back and alter bits by repeating the sequence above. So, if you set 7 days and achieve it, you can go and change the goal to 14 days (e.g.). Your counter will then show a goal of 14 days and your green line will read 50%. I hope that is clear.

You are right, most people find a personal journal useful. These are found according to your age group e.g. Under 20. Then, click on Post New Thread and away you go! :p

3. Rakif Samad

Rakif Samad Fapstronaut

thanks mate I appreciate you have the patience to tell me all of this I am truly grateful

4. IGY

IGY Guest