1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

2. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

Check in day 5, never give up!

3. De Beast

De Beast Fapstronaut

4. herowithin

herowithin Fapstronaut

5. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Hey guys! Great time here, I've been playing video games, sleeping, and reading. Something has changed. Now I'm able to do what I use to do and I can stay focused on it, instead of before starting this challenge I couldn't do it at all. Maybe patient, that is what we need to learn, we are able to delete this safe place called PMO but is too hard to do it in just a few attempts, so stay calm, be honest with yourself, and don't forget that every second, every try is important for yourself. Take care mates! For glory!

6. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Hello Spartans,

This weekend I’ve given a lot of thought to my Nofap journey. Not just what has happened since I started, but also where I want to go in the future. I have come so far already, but it is just the beginning. It’s not just about no pmo. It’s about my way of life. My character. My potential.

Never did pmo help me realize my potential. There is absolutely nothing that it contributes to my development as a human. It did not make me a better person in the slightest bit. All it did was take away from my potential. I see this in other aspects of life. Certain kinds of food. Certain kinds of media. Certain kinds of discussions. Certain attitudes. Behaviours. Habits. Beliefs.

They come wrapped in momentary pleasure or comfort or escape. They seem to be a harmless indulgence. Innocent. But for many people it is a lifestyle. A continuous mindlessness. Slowly building a prison cell with walls made of weakness, laziness and idiocy. A prison that is built inside of and intertwined with the mind body and soul. A prison that so many people are trapped in, making it seem as though it’s normal. Or even more disturbing, making it seem desirable.

I am so inspired by the Spartans in this community and their dedication to becoming free. Not just from pmo, but from weakness. Laziness. Mindlessness. Together we are rising. We are becoming free. We are finding our potential. We are finding glory.

Stay strong Spartans!! A-Hoo!!

7. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

8. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

Check in day 6: It's monday our new week has started, tomorrow my first rank update again.
    I have set some goals I want to achieve today and some plans to come through the week. I expect these days strong urges coming, where I said to myself whenever I will get them I will go outside for a walk immediately. This time I really want to achieve new personal records. I know where it went wrong previous times, so It's time for serious progress.
    Good luck to everybody!

9. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day twenty-one.

10. the alpha project

You have done well!

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. the alpha project

Great work and good plan. I’m glad you are still fighting for freedom!

12. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

13. the alpha project

Check In Day 58

Hello Spartans,

A new week is here. And I am ready. I am ready to choose the disciplined path that leads to freedom and glory. I feel so much power building inside. And I have learned the value of patience. Of not running to pmo with every feeling I have.

I will be focused on social interaction this week. Talking to people that give me that feeling of panic and fear and excitement too. I will confront these feelings, not when forced to, but I will actively seek them out and push myself to confront them. And I will become more confident. This is the way it has to be.

Freedom Spartans!!

)(__Castel__)(, Espi1971 and Malakas like this.
  14. bpboy1993

bpboy1993 Fapstronaut

15. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Check in day 8. Feels like what the hell am i doing in this place. Everything seems so distant. Seems to messed up. Like there is no future for me. Feeling sad all of the sudden

bpboy1993 and the alpha project like this.
  16. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

What do you mean??

17. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut