1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. daily check
    all is good
    it has been a busy day
    I had my match
    I keep on scoring but I keep on losing(5 goals in last 4 matches as a defender and we keep on losing anyway :( )
    I'll just keep on giving my 300% and improving until we win

2. so defend maybe . Don't be such egotistical saying you score the goals while your team is loosing. You are a defender. You are to blame a lot . Be a team player. You may say '' I state it just as fact'' Fact is your team is loosing and you are bragging 'bout it being a defender. to loose you got to allow more than you score, yes ?

Much love .

3. you're right I didn't express myself well
    I meant that I would like to win as a team and I gave my 200% in defending, I said that because it makes me proud that while I defend I am also able to score for the team. of course I'd prefer not scoring but winning :)

4. herowithin

herowithin Fapstronaut

5. Thanks for joining you'll be against @control your life. I want you to fight your hardest. Don't fall for the same mistakes and just fight and never stop trying.

control your life likes this.
  6. Do you play 5/11 a side? I played 6 a side last year, I had my own team. We won the league at first but we came 4th in the highest league and then 3rd so very average out of 6 teams.

7. Keep fighting, learn from it and try your hardest.

8. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123
    I would be interested in joining. I'm currently on a 10-day streak with my longest official one being 20 days. Thanks!

9. Talove

Talove Fapstronaut

All is well for me, I am checking in for today. @Saiyan123 thanks for getting me in a duel with @LEPAGE. This will be fun and a great test of perseverance. I will give it my all! May we both learn in this.

10. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Nice , thank you !

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  11. Talove

Talove Fapstronaut

Post a reply on this forum tagging Saiyan123. Introduce yourself, then state your current and best streak. It is stated on the first page of this forum, https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?t...-pmo-tournament-open-for-new-fighters.223686/ . When another warrior of a similar streak to yours is also up for the challenge, the duel will be announced and will commence from there!

12. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

13. @010010010100000101001101 @fg4795 sorry guys I am out.. sad and angry but mostly tired of my current life situation. I am tired of that obligation to be a strong woman and mother and all of that shit. Sure my kids need me to take care of them but honestly I need somebody to take care of me as well. So fucking tired of wearing man hat at work and keeping boundaries in the dad style at home. Maybe that's why my brain is looking for distractions. Bc it's either work or motherhood or sleep. Now it's my period time or the time for more rest and inward reflection but guess what there are tons of work and I will have to work during my lunch breaks like some damn horse or smth. I will be taking time for myself and will not take part in any duels or challenges right now. And be on this site less in general. I just need to somehow return to myself. Proud of you warriors, keep on fighting!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2019
  14. herowithin

herowithin Fapstronaut

He should be same streak as me, no?

15. 11, I basically just score on every corner we get ahah, right now as you can imagine we are just 16/18 in the league but we don't want a demotion so I hope to
    we all care about your well being don't be sorry, I just hope you can figure out the deepest reason of your concer so that you can focus better and have again the amazing streaks you already had, meanwhile just take care of yourself, we will wait for you. if you need something I am here as well :)

anyway for me is the daily check
    I woke up really early and went straight to work after my first hour routine.
    I am good by now, I will do some extra work and then I have to study, so no gym for me today
    I exercised at home

16. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Jack_of_Amsterdam Weeeeeeeelp, I've done fucked up. Both in terms of assignments and my journey. In fact, I relapsed because I fucked up my assignment. So, my shutdown fucked me over as I only had a few hours to finish up. I thought I would be able to finish it because I was nearly done, but an unforeseen issue led to me submitting a half done piece of crap. Was pretty stressed out by that, but I noticed what's happening and pulled out, opting to just relied stress by playing games. Turns out that I chose the wrong game for that and I ended up getting more frustrated, it turned out to be my last straw. I still regret searching for what I did.

17. Timmyrogger

Timmyrogger Fapstronaut

Please sign me in
    I am new on nofap
    I have best 27day streak last time few days ago

18. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

WTF, a new fapstronaut and he's better than I've ever been?!?

19. herowithin

herowithin Fapstronaut