1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What made you happy today?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by olsen, Nov 22, 2019.

1. SO = significant other, so aye, boyfriend can be appropriately used here. We’re closer than that, though, we just haven’t gotten married yet.

Jeff Boyder likes this.
  2. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Oh, well hopefully it does, then you'll definitely have a good day

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Having a job I enjoy. I love being paid to be around airplanes.

Deleted Account and Jeff Boyder like this.
  4. 1.Made my mother lauf . 2.Wrestled with my son and he beat me lol 3. My granddaughter said yes with lisp yesth lol.4.Energy is through the roof . 5. got up at 5am and I am still up and I am not tired feeling very alive !

Deleted Account and Jeff Boyder like this.
  5. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

I'm so happy for you. I wish I was as grateful as you. Your post has put a smile on my face, thanks

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Thank you very much it's been a process being grateful has become a internal thing that I am in charge of or most of the time. Enginered by my me I can't control the external but at least I can work on me internally and just do what ever I want .

Jeff Boyder likes this.
  7. Today has only just begun for me, but yesterday I surpassed my highest word count ever. I wrote 5,711 words, which is more than I've ever written in one day (for fiction, at least). And more importantly, it was all really good stuff that I'm proud of and excited about! ^_^ it's been a great past few days, writing wise.

8. christian17

christian17 Fapstronaut

Have a crush on a girl and I think she likes me

9. Jeff Boyder

Jeff Boyder Fapstronaut

Wow, you sound like you've found freedom

10. More and more light each day thanks again and congrats on your writing !

Jeff Boyder likes this.