1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite childhood cartoon

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Tiresias, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Slam dunk comes to my mind first, It was my favourite show

2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

3. klava

klava Fapstronaut

I love Disney cartoons. It's even hard for me to single out one or more favorites. I have a son, look at transformers and Mickey. He also likes Chip and Dale rushes to the rescue. Of course I sit down next to each other and we watch cartoons. I used to buy a lot of mulson cDs. Now with the advent of IPTV it has become easier. We have connected a set-top box such as https://www.infomir.eu/ to their TV and cartoons online we can broadcast for days.

4. Hell yeah! I love that show, i own both seasons on dvd

5. My favorits was the Batman animated series,but i also loved Spiderman, x-men, ducktales and as i said in my othe post, darkwing duck (i have the whole intro song memorized lol)

I am feeling nostalgic now :)

6. Ooo and i almost forgot Pinky and the Brain

Deleted Account and Tiresias like this.
  7. Tiresias

Tiresias Fapstronaut

Heck yeah. That was a terrific show

8. Beyblades and Avatar. I mean, there was a lots of cartoons also, but those 2 were just greatest. Of course a lots of CN stuff like Regular Show. I was like 13/14 when I watched it. It's not really childhood anymore, but who cares :D
    But you know, my childhood consisted more of watching some criminal TV shows about real crime like Criminal Russia with real dead bodies and some gangster movies :D You know, stuff your dad watches. TV remote becomes untouchable :D