1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Went in a date

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by CoffeeSatan, Nov 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. CoffeeSatan

CoffeeSatan New Fapstronaut

I don't know what this posts point is but i just feel like telling this. Decided to open up here. First post, 25 days in.
    So this girl and i have been talking for close to a week. Ended asking her over to my place. Our chats been fairly normal with a bit of flirting, right? I definitely interested on her.
    So she comes over and after a while she wants to go to bed. I decided that like yeah sounds fun and we make out. I am fairly positive about PIED(first time trying ever with tinder and one nights stands seems a bad idea now.). It was fun and even got like a semi hard on early on (previously nothing) but then i just really didn't feel like it. She for sure wanted sex and at some point it started to piss me off that she wouldn't take a no. I don't have feelings for her anymore that's for sure. Somehow i still kinda feel bad but she was so pushy. Idk i feel weird. Especially for my situation. I guess we had kinda different goals in mind. I guess just need to find the one that wants to go really slowly.
    Anyways thanks for reading! Keep going GUYS!

Suk likes this.
  2. Suk

Suk Fapstronaut

We'll heal bro!! Thanks for sharing!

CoffeeSatan likes this.
  3. OoOoOoOoOoOoO

OoOoOoOoOoOoO Fapstronaut

I'm in a similar situation, which is why I'm planning on taking it slow with my date coming up in a few days. Good luck, let's fight this battle together!

CoffeeSatan likes this.
  4. CoffeeSatan

CoffeeSatan New Fapstronaut

Everything was fine and that was my plan to go slow but i guess she just wanted to have sex and i just wanted to make out. Anyways Good luck!

OoOoOoOoOoOoO likes this.
  5. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

U got laid bro. Nice.

6. People today want to move too fast. It's why I don't Tinder. Thats basically just a booty call website, with a high chance of getting an STD if you aren't careful

I'm looking to go as slow as possible in dating someone. In today's political climate, I must make sure numerous things are in check before I go all in

People are insane, and I have standards. lol

Being a little frustrated with the whole process, but not giving up. Anyways,

Congrats on going on a date dude. :)