1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

my beliefs are different then my families beliefs and i don’t know who to talk to .

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by 19m, Nov 26, 2019.

1. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

hey guys so as you read the title my beliefs on a lot of things religion , god , life etc is different then my families and most peoples and it’s hard to talk about it because they always disagree and basically say what i say is crazy but not intentionally. i know my beliefs are me and fully believe them but who do i talk to . to talk about them with ? thanks guys !

Hold it in likes this.
  2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Perhaps you could try to find an online community that will help you out. That's what I do.

3. When it comes to certain things, especially politics, I try to hide my power level for the sake of social lubrication and ensuring no one gets unnecessarily butt blasted. We want to be able to maintain harmonious relationships. I hope you're able to find a community or group of people you can share ideas with. Maybe it might be in this forum!

4. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

thanks !

drac16 likes this.
  5. 19m

19m Fapstronaut

i’ll try that thank you !

6. What do you believe? If you don't mind me asking?

7. Moreover, what DON'T you believe?

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Dude, you do believe in a lot of insane stuff. No wonder why people do not agrees with you.

9. abhisek

abhisek Fapstronaut

10. There are communities here for each belief, you may join anyone and discuss it if you want. Also I think there are online communities for each religion, and check reddit, facebook.