1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How much you hate your boss?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Vijay5610, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Hope this isn’t too off track but this reminds me of a blind guy I used to help out. He was married with kids. Had a good paying white collar job. He and his wife couldn’t drive. It was walk, public transport, or ride from others.

Anyhow, every time he’d ask for a ride he’d ALWAYS call at the last minute making it sound like all would be ready when the ride would arrive. Never was, even if it was just him needing a ride. Sometimes I’d show up to give him a ride and it be an hour before we left!

I got tired of that after a few years. He and his family were (are) good people which was why I put up with it so long. But it was someone else’s turn.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Sounds like he had kind of the opposite problem haha. Can't blame him with being blind and all, but I don't blame you for dropping it either.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. glasgow

glasgow Fapstronaut

"Hate" is a heavy word.

Hold it in likes this.
  4. That’s true.

Often times we toss around the words “Hate” and “Love” around so casually.

Hold it in likes this.
  5. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Well I'm in a country that doesn't have Thanksgiving so working today doesn't matter. But I sometimes do have suicidal thoughts though. I don't think I'd go through with it because 1) life might get better and 2) many people who attempt suicide fail and as a result become disabled.

6. Hope no hard feelings then. I consider you a friend here and still a king in a way ;-). You've certainly encouraged me a few times and I'm sure same for others.

If it means anything to you I decided to do it (the big S exit) back at the end of 2017. I had the charcoal and was going to go out using that method. But didn't go through with it and have been taking steps to turn things around. Does get frustrating though and in the back of my mind the big S exit still crops up from time to time but I just keep crawling forward.

(I used vague terms about S because over a year ago I wrote about it in the site and had my post edited along with a warning about being too detailed)

7. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Thanks. Yeah, no hard feelings. I guess it could be funny if you didn't know that I sometimes think that way. I've never attempted to do it, just sometimes thought about it.This is a good Ted Talk on suicide that helped me.

Deleted Account likes this.