1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. StruggleR_8

StruggleR_8 Fapstronaut

Yesterday was hard, stuff doing rounds in my head, watched a movie at the time of sleeping (which i don't normally do as it ruins the sleep quality) to get over the feeling of it for about 1hour.
    "If you are truely dedicated to your goal & respect your body & mind you will find a way to achieve that goal" that's the lesson i learned yesterday.

2. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

3. Webi

Webi Fapstronaut

Day 2 & day 3 complete

4. renewing

renewing Fapstronaut

You are not a failure. You tried hard.

5. renewing

renewing Fapstronaut

I am near the 30th Day !!! After relapsing on the 17th, I really felt like crawling since time crept so slow. Soaring Eagle material enlightened me. It was the missing key. It is also helping my spiritual cultivation. Words of thanks not enough for the great kindred of everybody here.

6. UwUKnight

UwUKnight Fapstronaut

7. ToniMaunde

ToniMaunde Fapstronaut

Hi guys. Day 14 done. It was easier to fend of the urges last day. Let's keep pushing forward.

8. letciciwe

letciciwe Fapstronaut

Day 8, I feel better today, also quite motivated to do stuff, past week I was able only to watch youtube videos.

9. 0/30 relapsed yesterday, I feel tired today and a bit dissapointed but know this is not what I want. I want change, I want to keep my energy, I will do better this time!

10. YooHoo

YooHoo Fapstronaut

11. SteveIsMyName

SteveIsMyName Fapstronaut

THURS 29/30
    FOLLOW THROUGH
    I wish I could report more, fellas, but not that strong of an urge over the last few days. I guess my mindset is simply to get to my 30 days and move onward to the next benchmark.

I hope you're all doing great and calibrating your brains and body. Keep fighting the good fight.

12. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Day 28
    Warning: Triggering content

Went to mall yesterday ad after the movies, I went to a massage parlor (this is turning out to be a pattern I need to watch out for) One was booked completely which I think is BS. Anyways I went to two others. In both cases, the feeling of lying down naked is very refreshing, although they covered it whenever it was exposed. I edged a bit, and after the massage, I feeling some unease at my hips..when I wen to pee, i didn't exactly release sperm, but i think it was pre-cum that was built up from edging, i know this because my nuts were intact.

Since it aint a relapse, my counter will stay!

And woke up like super fucking late today, like 11:30ish, which is fucked up, imho.

13. purplebat14

purplebat14 Fapstronaut

Hi all, I am coming from the 21-Challenge and I am counting in for today as day 21/30!

I Will Survive and renewing like this.
  14. DaWarrior40+

DaWarrior40+ Fapstronaut

Don't beat yourself up it's self defeating Day 4 Lets Do This

15. AxBlaim

AxBlaim Fapstronaut

16. Webi

Webi Fapstronaut

Day 4 complete

17. renewing

renewing Fapstronaut

Yehey ! I made it to the 30th Day ! :emoji_rotating_light: :emoji_cry: And I don't know what to do after this. Any suggestion ? I plan to continue but back to Zero day after every 30th. Beyond that # overwhelms me. Much thanks to everybody here. This achievement is more than riches and honor. Someday it will be my turn to help. Reading inspiration and spirituality regularly is the key.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there. - Rumi

AxBlaim, I Will Survive and Webi like this.