1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 34 days. Remember that no matter how bad we've felt, our bodies and minds are resilient and have the capability to heal and recharge. Let's keep going forward gentlemen.

2. For me the way to stay positive is to try to look at the big picture. I'm trying to make a fundamental change in how I live my life. Therefore I accept that there will be obstacles, and setbacks, and sometimes I'll just have to depend on my own inner strength when others around me don't understand.

Change is not easy, friend. It takes commitment. It takes a willingness to push through the bad days, trusting that better days are ahead. It takes the courage to filter out the "noise", both from our own inner urges, as well as negative external influences. I will tell you this, we here who have taken on this challenge really do get what you're saying and feeling, as we have been there ourselves.

The good part is, there truly is hope for healing ahead. It takes effort, and planning, and a little bit of faith, but freedom from the self-destructive cycle we all know really is possible.

3. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

4. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

5. leafbygreen

leafbygreen Fapstronaut

Hello young hero’s.

I am reading many of your posts and finding authentic intention, love and support for eachother. That’s a wholesome feeling.
    This day last week I didn’t know what ‘Nofap’ was, I had never seriously attempted to quit P+M but knew there was something not quite right.

I see now through my own research and through opening up to this community that this is a battle for the better. I see clearly the error of my ways and that the reward for mastering self control will really be beautiful. And for you too.

Stay strong my furry friends.

5/90.

6. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

7. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

My old enemy: Day 0.

DetroitRok, thetourist and koslov like this.
  8. mrorange

mrorange Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 33: Good the last couple of days. No real big triggers I think. Onwards and upwards and restored.

9. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

10. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

11. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

12. Dimitrakis

Dimitrakis Fapstronaut

Hi everyone!! I already have 5 days without PMO and today is the fisrt dsy i join the 90 days challenge. Wish me luck! :)

13. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Go for it! You’ve got this. Stay strong.

14. widdendreampenguin

widdendreampenguin Fapstronaut

59 days without P
    7 days without MO

win_harsha, DetroitRok and thetourist like this.
  15. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 38 wet dream happened. First wet dream during this streak, second in a lifetime. Last time, I relapsed in less than 24 hours after the wet dream, but this time I am prepared. I feel a little low, feel less energy and I slept the whole day... I will take some vitamins, some fruits today, and I will skip exercise.

mrorange, win_harsha, koslov and 3 others like this.
  16. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut