1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

Day 55, checking in. Keep up the good fight, brothers!

2. Iwannaimprove

Iwannaimprove Fapstronaut

Relapsed, started edging and i fucked up... day 0

3. i'm happy to see you bro keep going

4. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

Day 11

Slept in. I’m getting old.

5. DetroitRok

DetroitRok Fapstronaut

ha! Thanks man. For some that may be negative but for me, it’s the most positive talk there is. I’m messed up, but I’m totally fine at the same time because I don’t have to be perfect! I don’t have to be anything. I’m already fine.

Majik, thetourist and PowerfulSRE like this.
  6. Holy shit! One more day? Seriously? Lucky bugger! Congrats on succeeding because if you fuck up on day 89, I'd have to kill you. Just kidding. Enjoy the bliss of success. Hopefully it won't take me another 4 years.

7. Current Challenge 2/90 (ends Feb 25)

278/308 Good Days (no relapse)
    Day 99 weight training (M, W, F)
    Day 34 reduced alcohol, caffeine and sugar

Joined nofap Jan 25, 2019
    Longest streaks 67 then 51 (4 years later)

- I'm up early at 6am this morning since I was wide awake when the wife got up for work
    - feeling good with no urges but again, it's only day 2
    - have a great day everyone
    - your brother in this addiction

8. Biizoo

Biizoo Fapstronaut

9. Monster@123

Monster@123 Fapstronaut

10. sam3149

sam3149 Fapstronaut

11. Minionforgood

Minionforgood Fapstronaut

Day 8 done! The urges were high today but I got through them!

12. I'm on day 2 again. No urges, i had sexual intercourse with my partner so i feel relaxed about that. I'm not feeling anxious lately. I'm continuing my path here.

13. koslov

koslov Fapstronaut

32/90
    Today was nothing special.
    Also I find out that my former love found a boyfriend.

14. leafbygreen

leafbygreen Fapstronaut

Hello hello.

Yes, today was the first day the urges returned and I can feel the build up of sexual energy. It’s possibly the longest time I haven’t M’d since 12 and I’m in my late 20’s right now. Anyway, it’s all under control. I’m in this for myself but I’m also in it for you all...if I can do this, then someone else will believe they can too.
    My mission:
    This isn’t about women for me so much as it’s about life control and earning respect through self discipline. I believe it will also change my energy flow, which I can already feel.
    I have pretty much never had a problem meeting women... But it was always about physical attraction and I became dependant on women who were physically attractive. Dependency = needy.
    This more or less continued but in the last year or two I’ve pretty much stopped going out, stopped meeting people and of course women. Why? I can’t say for sure but I bet the incessant P+M has drained my energy. My life has become lethargic, lacking direction and certainly not exciting enough (compared to what I truly want). I have trialed so many things to figure this out. I read this week that the habit of masturbation and orgasm tells your brain that you are doing great in life so there’s no need to push yourself in other areas such as career, social and physical life. And I’ve noticed a severe lack of energy and appetite for the above.
    I wish to regain control over myself, my urges and...my life.
    I am in this for meaning and output so that I can inspire again through channelling my energy correctly. And I know that when I do this, I’ll meet incredible women again in a much healthier way and for the right reasons.

For a present life and a future to excite.

Rock’n’roll.

6/90.

15. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

16. Rajesh Purwar

Rajesh Purwar New Fapstronaut

completed my first day successfully. Very Happy

17. 35 days. Onward, friends.

18. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

16 days complete feel my urges getting stronger

19. day 6/90...1/15th of the journey completed...14/15th of the journey left...84 days to go