1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Awesome 154 DAYS PMO free

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by 09 MJACC, Nov 29, 2019.

1. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Well, I wanna share, with you all guys, my experience about quitting PMO. Today is my day 154 without PMO. This is my second largest streak, since I broke one of 165 days. I broke many streaks before this one, and I have been fighting against this so much time ago. I started watching P since I was about 11, 12, now I am 23. And I couldn't stop this although I tried many times. I realized i had this problem while having my first experience with a girl and I experienced PIED. Then I started to look for help and I found Nofap while surfing on the internet. Nofap has changed my life, it has helped me to control my behavior about PMO.
    Now I can focus more, I feel more happy, motivated, social anxiety has decreased a lot. Now I enjoy more the moments with my family, friends. I started new habits, like reading. It has really changed my life, well 12 days ahead and I will have gotten my largest streak, I'm pretty happy about it and I feel a little anxious for that day to come. Thanks God, Thanks Nofap. Hanging in there guys, You can get it. Best of luck.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  2. Congrats Bro:)

Espi1971 and 09 MJACC like this.
  3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congratulations, keep going, friend!

4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

11 more days, and you will be your best streak....thats so dope, bro! I wish I did this when I am 23, but its never too late, i'm 28 now.

5. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Sure bro, as you said never is late, just focus on your goals and you'll get it, trust me. Best of luck.

6. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Thank you bro!!