1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Happy ThanksGiving to Everyone. Have fun with your family.

2. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

Te best way to keep focused on the streak, just turn off all devices, take a long and deep breath and everything starts to change

3. wallwheel

wallwheel Fapstronaut

Checking in.
    My thanks to you all.

)(__Castel__)( likes this.
  4. Thanks for your guidance and support.

the alpha project and Kratos_GOW like this.
  5. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

I relapsed yesterday... I feel very angry for this one...
    Check in day 0...

6. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

What happened?

7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

That's true. Actually when you focus on streaks you also seem to focus on the what habits keep you from leading a healthy lifestyle. Like phone usage and wasting time and stuff. Its really time consuming. Happened last night and i think i will work on that

8. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

9. @Kratos_GOW
    Day 45 check in. Please move me up to Spartan Soldier.

10. )(__Castel__)(

)(__Castel__)( Fapstronaut

11. -Nevermore-

-Nevermore- Fapstronaut

That's awesome bro. I lived in USA for almost a year, and I realize that phone usage is inherent at the culture. I mean people interact more through devices or technology than face to face. In Colombia is backwards, we are more... well I don't know how to say it, but I know you understand what I'm trying to say.
    Day 6

12. DAY 78 checking in
    I try to stay with my soccer's mate to help them fight our way out to the last position of the ranking, but we got unluncky again. I will try harder and harder again, in order not to only score but also to win(You get tired of scoring useless goals ahah altough they make me proud since in the match I am always busy with the defensive part)

13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I feel ya homre. Its just technological advancements that makes life easier. Nothing can be done about it. Just control over usage

-Nevermore- likes this.
  14. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Great work. Keep going and keep inspiring

15. Baz-9

Baz-9 Fapstronaut

16. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

You had a good streak. I’m glad you are continuing with the Spartan challenge. We need strong soldiers like you here! Do you have any reflections to share?

Espi1971, Kratos_GOW and Vendidad like this.
  17. the alpha project

Wow! One more day! One more day! Woo hoo!!!

)(__Castel__)(, Kratos_GOW and Baz-9 like this.
  18. the alpha project

Congrats on your new rank!

)(__Castel__)( and Kratos_GOW like this.
  19. the alpha project

Check In Day 63

Hello Spartans,

The last couple of days I have been wasting a lot of time on Netflix. Maybe two hours each day. This is too much for me. Not acceptable. I must reclaim my time.

On a more positive note, I am learning a lot about my social presence. I am approaching people more easily. Including strangers. It is becoming like a kind of adventure of sorts. I see people and I think to myself, how can I get that person to talk to me? And also, people seem to be drawn towards me. They approach me with a smile, or a compliment. Some put their hands on my shoulder or my arm like they want to connect to me. And what is interesting is that I don’t have to try very hard. In fact it seems the less I try to force things, the easier it is. I find it all very fascinating. And it is all very different than what I experienced before Nofap.

The world just seems to be opening up to me.

Stay Strong Spartans!